Chapter 39

Qi Fei finally left the ranks of single dogs when he was about to graduate from his senior year. The most common thing he did every day was to brush pictures of his girlfriend in the WeChat group.

Gu Meiyan, Qi Fei's girlfriend, a freshman and a young beauty, in Zhuo Xiaoyuan's words, all the good cabbages have been swallowed by pigs.

"Brother, this is my personal charm." Qi Fei's De Sejin can feel across the phone screen: "You mortals do not understand."

Ji Qinyang teased him: "Don't you want to run for four years in love with this little beauty?"

Qi Fei: "Eight years of the Anti-Japanese War have come down. Four years is a fart!"

Zhang Lianban: "I and Rourou's seven years of itching have passed, you are such a fart!"

Qi Fei: "Then send photos, send photos, send photos, send photos!"

Professor Xie Menghe talked about the internship recommendation book. He did not plan to study in the graduate school any more.

"There was a place for you," the instructor regretted. "Really don't think about it?"

Xie Meng: "I think the school motto of the National People's Congress is more suitable for me than Baoyan."

The mentor froze, and then laughed: "Practical ... it's not bad." He patted Xie Meng on the shoulder: "Go ahead, young man."

Xie Meng Gang got a phone call from the office. The boy's voice was very low at the end of the phone: "I decided to like Qi mother ..."

Xie Meng took a moment to help but comfort him: "Qi Fei is of course happy to have a girlfriend, aren't you also tender?"

"Don't mention softness," Zhang Zhang said dumbly, "Rourou doesn't want to see me."

Xie Meng frowned: "What's wrong?"

After a while, Zhang Gang said, "I'll be off after work. Let's drink!"

Last month, he went to Xinhua News Agency for an internship. The specific Xie Meng did not ask. He was too busy at the bank himself. He had to start from the most basic counter. He would wait for a chartered car before 7 am Open the door.

Ji Qinyang's band is gradually on the right track. Every month there are large-scale concerts. Many entertainment companies want to sign them out, but Ji Qinyang has big ambitions and just wants to be a music studio.

"Yimi is really amazing." Zhang Lianban sighed.

He and Xie Mengyue were in a simple restaurant in Wudaokou. They asked for two bottles of beer, and there were many foreigners of different skin colors sitting around. Han Dong had teased: "Wudaokou is like the United Nations, the center of the world, Beijing is So amazing, it's as if you never belonged here and you always belonged here. "

Xie Meng took a sip of wine. The performance during the bank internship period was very important. He wanted to stay until he was normal. He was so busy that he didn't have time for Ji Qinyang.

Zhang Bar sighed again and muttered, "I didn't want to read before, but now I think it's better to read."

Xie Meng smiled: "What to say."

Zhang Langbang: "I want to go back to high school to do math problems."

The wine in Xie Meng's mouth almost spurted out.

"After working, I'm busy becoming a dog." Zhang Lianban said depressedly. "Rourou won't meet with me until she graduates. I don't know what she's thinking."

Xie Meng wiped her mouth: "How about Han Dong, have you asked him?"

Zhang Lianbang: "Isn't he also very busy ... into the move? Obviously, the young master can inherit the family business, but refuses to return to Suzhou. He is also a weirdo."