Chapter 24

"This is a card. The military training stuff is in front of the Friendship Hall. The dormitory is 403 ... Ah, does the Friendship Hall know?" Mo Shanshan, who was in charge of receiving the new student, couldn't help keeping her mouth open, she stared down and filled the form. The boy could hardly mistake his eyes: "Would you like me to take you?"

Ji Qinyang raised his head, his eyebrows were exquisite and handsome, the silver earrings on the left earlobe were very obvious in the sun.

"No need to learn sister." The boy smiled. "I know the way myself."

Mo Shanshan opened her mouth. She was not disappointed by the smile of the other person. The whole person's mind was completely blank for a second.

Ji Qinyang filled out the form and went to the front of the Friendship Hall alone after receiving the keys to the dormitory.

Along the way, new advertisements recruited by the society were continuously delivered to him.

After taking things, Ji Qinyang went to the dormitory, because he arrived early, there was only him in the bedroom, and when the things were almost finished, someone pushed in the door.

"Oh, I'm here first." The comer took a Beijing movie, and the upper body didn't even wear clothes. The shirtless man greeted me cheerfully: "Hello, hello, my surname Guo, Guo Luo, Luo Yiyi, Guo, Guo. Lin'an. "

Ji Qinyang smiled, reached out and shook him: "Ji Qinyang, Ji Xianlin's Ji."

Guo Lin'an hurriedly said, "Well, we are both descendants of celebrities, fate and fate."

He familiarly chose Ji Qinyang's upper bunk, opened his luggage directly, and found a clean t-shirt. He kept talking: "Little handsome boy, where are you?"

"Jiangsu, Suzhou." Ji Qinyang watched that things were almost sorted out before locking the cabinet.

Guo Linan jumped from the upper bunk and said enthusiastically: "Suzhou, a good place, Zhong Lingyu is beautiful, and there are many beautiful women there, right?"

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Beijing is also a lot."

Guo Linan gave a thumbs up: "My buddy is too talkative!"

Ji Qinyang responded with a smile: "You are also very poor."

Guo Linan asked him, "Will you eat together later?"

"Not today." Ji Qinyang took his wallet and mobile phone: "I have an appointment with someone."

After exiting the school gate, I found Fuxing South Station. Ji Qinyang waited for No. 4 Road while sending a text message. He got on the bus and took 13 stations, and walked 270 meters to the People's Congress.

This is also the first day of the freshman report. He walked all the way to the campus, and his recruiting advertisements were jammed.

"Where are you?" Ji Qinyang held his mobile phone and looked around. The height and face of the boys were too eye-catching, and many people looked at them near or far.

"Mingde Square." Xie Meng's side was a bit noisy. Someone seemed to introduce something next to him. He said, "You wait."

Ji Qinyang listened politely to the boy and refused: "I can't dance ... I can't sing ... It's fine, I'm really sorry ..."

"Business is booming." Ji Qinyang laughed and teased: "Don't move, I'll come to you."

Xie Meng also laughed: "It doesn't seem like you said ... Hold on, I see you."

Ji Qinyang turned back and saw Xie Mengchao came over himself.

The boy seemed to have just sweated, and some wet bangs were still stuck to his forehead. Ji Qinyang waited for the other person to walk in, and couldn't help but reach out and flick.