Chapter 22

The winter solstice has always been said to be as big as Suzhou in Suzhou. Even if the atmosphere near the exam is tense, Zhang Lang is still looking forward to drinking winter wine at night.

Xie Meng himself also prepared two small cups of wine jars. He poured three glasses before his parents and the picture of Zhang Xiujuan. The flavor of the incense was mixed with the sweet-scented osmanthus wine, rich and heavy.

Early the next morning, Qin Yang came to pick up Xie Meng to go to school. The boy had a osmanthus in his car's faucet, and Xie Meng laughed when he saw it.

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "BMW incense car."

Xie Meng shook his head: "Fine arts."

He stepped into the back seat, took the osmanthus branch in his hand, and Ji Qinyang rang a bell across the old street.

At dawn at night after the winter solstice, the feeling of morning light is still dawn at seven o'clock in the morning. The old lady selling sugar porridge pushed the car and opened the lid of the cauldron to be steaming.

"It feels like snow." Ji Qinyang covered his hands with a bowl of sugar porridge, and Xie Meng saw him take off his gloves.

Ji Qinyang smiled and said, "We are one each."

Xie Meng reluctantly: "I was originally yours. I don't ride a bike, so I must wear it."

Ji Qinyang: "Then you have to hug me when you sit behind, so it will be warm."

Xie Meng glanced at him and said nothing. When the two finished their porridge and went on the road, the boy hugged Ji Qinyang from behind.

"My obedience." Ji Qinyang laughed. He looked at the road ahead without turning back: "Are all the ancient poems memorized?"

"You're not afraid of eating wind." Xie Meng's voice smiled.

"Then I test you?"

Xie Meng was a little surprised: "Now?"

"Yeah." Ji Qinyang thought for a moment: "Su Shi's" Man Ting Fang ", the snail horns are stigmatized, the last sentence.

Xie Meng backed up almost immediately: "Jiangnan is good, thousands of fine wines, a song full of Tingfang."

"People look for him thousands of Baidu."

"Looking back, the man was there, in the dark."

Ji Qinyang smiled and said, "The hand of holding the child."

Shemonton paused, and slowly said, "Get old with your son."

"Well." Ji Qinyang turned his head. "That's it."

Xie Meng looked at him and agreed with a smile: "Okay."

At the end of the final exam, Qin Yang only needed two days to test. When he was waiting for Xie Meng on the last day, Suzhou got the first snow after winter.

The heavy gray sky plummeted with snow, and Xie Meng saw the boy standing in the snow when he came out of the classroom.

Ji Qinyang's black hair was covered with snowflakes. He did not hold an umbrella, his face was flawless, and his smile was soft and bright.

Xie Meng ran to him, Ji Qinyang opened his arms and hugged him in the snow.

Zhang Lianban shouted excitedly behind Xie Meng: "It's finished! New Year!"

Qi Fei threw the schoolbag in disgust and shut him up. Zhuo Xiaoyuan stood under the corridor and looked at the two people who were still holding him.