Chapter 13

Qi Fei got off the basketball court and sat next to Ji Qinyang.

"Did you quarrel with Xie Meng?"

Ji Qinyang showed a questioning expression.

"I have rarely seen you two lately," Qi Fei explained, "and I can see that you are not in a good mood."

Ji Qinyang did not deny that he rarely saw a smile on his face, his expression was very cold.

Qi Fei watched his face and pondered: "Brothers don't have overnight feuds ... It's good to say anything, and it's not a way to hide so old."

"It's not what you think." Ji Qinyang said impatiently.

Qi Fei shrugged: "Okay, don't get angry." He crossed Ji Qinyang's shoulder: "We play with pretty little sister."

Ji Qinyang is certainly not interested in pretty little sisters.

He was anxious, enthusiastic but had nowhere to rest, as if there were as many love songs written and sung as good, but no one could hear them.

When Han Dong saw Xie Meng in a daze, he didn't write while looking at the paper. He didn't know what to think. Han Dong called him: "Well."

"...?" Xie Meng turned her face.

Han Dong ordered a roll of noodles: "Do you want to do it?"

"Well ..." Xie Meng smiled bitterly: "It's a little bad."

Han Dong snorted: "Don't tell me you are still thinking about Lin Weixin, it's not good, you can see the truth when you are in trouble. Your junior high school and her are good, Jin Tongyu Nu, but what is her attitude when you have an accident?"

Xie Meng was embarrassed: "I didn't miss her."

Han Dong smiled indifferently: "Who does not know now in the training class, Lin Weixin writes a love letter to you every day and accompanies you after class. I advise you to leave it early in the morning."

"I know." Xie Meng rolled up the formula and quickly listed the formula: "I will tell her clearly when I find a chance."

Yin Luoxue found the third class doorway at the end of the second class in the afternoon, and Qi Fei saw it and stunned Ji Qinyang.

Unlike other girls, Yin Luo Xuemei is very public, and even the uniform skirt of the school uniform has to be intentionally shortened to reveal white long legs.

Now thinking about it, Ji Qinyang may have really liked her during the junior high school relationship, but after the break up, she was very calm, no nostalgia, no hostility, and no so-called sadness, but simply do not want to entangle.

In the rumblings of several boys, Ji Qinyang and she went to the playground.

"How long have we been silent?" Yin Luoxue looked at him with a smile.

Ji Qinyang said with no interest: "I don't remember."

Yin Luoxue was not angry: "You are still the same, heartless and heartless."

Ji Qinyang was unconvinced. After the two walked for a while, he opened the door with little patience and said, "What are you looking for?"

Yin Luoxue didn't go round: "I want to ask you for a song, so many guests in the bar can get tired of it. Our band knows you, and when someone asks you, it will be yours."

Ji Qinyang did not refuse, but just asked: "Are you bringing your headphones?"

Yin Luoxue muttered, "Don't you have it ... Borrowing is not enough." He said while taking out his earplugs.