Chapter 50: Fanwai(side story)

Generally, Suzhou is going to buy New Year's flowers.

On the New Year's Eve, the banking supervisor took a holiday at noon. When Shen Xing called Xia Yiyang, the voice of the other party's answering the call was obviously a thief, and Shen raised an eyebrow.

Xia Yiyang said helplessly: "Last year ago, Chen Hui had a throat blow."

Shen Shen laughed. "What is his habit?"

Xia Yiyang said, "Our leaders just like this. Do you go to the supermarket first?"

Shen Shen: "Then you go to work normally?"

Xia Yiyang thought about it: "It should be earlier today, at least no overtime."

Shen Luo snorted and couldn't see how happy he was. Xia Yiyang just wanted to coax a few words and suddenly he asked him on the phone: "Did you collect chocolate today?"

I do n't know how this lunar calendar is so destined. In recent times, many Valentine 's Days are approaching the Lunar New Year. It 's not like how good the festival is, but I always remember something in my heart and think about it. How exactly is the festival.

Even if Xia Yiyang is 40 years old, this face is still popular everywhere. Before that, SZ Bank recruited a group of interns, some of them were assigned to a gold base, and Shen Luo had seen it once or twice.

Young girls and guys always have a young charm, and their sweetness is even more incredible. Xia Yiyang came to this man, but he is a handsome and golden diamond king fifth, unlike the CBRC that sinks almost the pension. The butterflies around Yanyingyanyanhuahua always make Master Shen sleeplessly.

"Of course no one gave me chocolates." Xia Yiyang said calmly. "It's so old, who still thinks of me?"

It didn't squeak, and after a while said lightly, "I'll pick you up from work."

Xia Yiyang: "..."

After hanging up the phone, Xia Yiyang was not very good. He tilted his body and glanced at a box of chocolates on the corner of his desk. His expression was very complicated. Cai Cai hurried in, holding in his hand. A box of white lovers.

Xia Yiyang's head hurts: "How can you make fun?"

Cai Cai: "This is my subordinate chocolate. I'll give you some face."

"Don't give me face." Xia Yiyang sighed. "I don't know how to deal with so much."

Cai Cai also glanced over, his expression booing, "Leader, you are really welcome ..."

Xia Yiyang said, "Thank you."

Cai Cai: "Would you like to split up a little? People in the industry can't divide, there should be no problem outside the line, right?"

Xia Yiyang thought for a moment, patted his hands, Cai Cai watched him take out his mobile phone, sneaked into the tea room, and did not know who to send a message to.

Xie Meng received Xia Yiyang's WeChat message for a while and did not respond. He finally called back and said, "What do you want to divide me?"

"Chocolate." Xia Yiyang said mysteriously. "It's not Valentine's Day today."

Xie Meng: "How much did you collect?"

Xia Yiyang: "A big box ... I came to work and saw that the table was full. I didn't know who was who."

"..." Xie Meng opened his mouth. "So much?"

Xia Yiyang was strange: "Have you not? You should be more than me!"