Chapter 49: End

Baby Bear came to Suzhou this time to shoot a low-cost literary film. When the script was shown to Ji Qinyang, he seemed very proud: "I have sharpened my sword in ten years."

Ji Qinyang looked real and fake, he turned a few pages, and finally rolled the script into a scroll and knocked it in his palm.

"Come to my house tonight to drink?" Ji Qinyang stood up. "After reading, I will discuss music style with you."

Baby bear compared with an ok gesture, and he added an additional sentence: "The actor is Zheng Ming."

Ji Qinyang spent the whole afternoon reading the script. Xie Meng didn't bother him. He squatted in the yard to peel broad beans. When he was about to finish peeling, he looked up and found Ji Qinyang leaning on the door to watch him.

"?" Xie Meng smiled: "Read it?"

Ji Qinyang said "um", he squatted down and took half of the beans peeled by Xie Meng: "It's a good story."

Xie Meng cleaned the bean husks. He held the bowl to wash his hands. When he returned, he looked at Ji Qinyang and asked, "What did you say?"

"Speaking of two teenagers." Ji Qinyang helped him roll up his sleeves. "I have been together since my school days, then went to work in big cities, encountered difficulties in frustration, supported each other, and finally returned to my hometown."

Xie Meng's expression of "...".

Ji Qinyang smiled and kissed his horn: "Great story, isn't it?"

Baby Bear really brought wine at night, and it was all white. Zheng Ming followed him. The film actor was also daring. He didn't pretend to do anything. It didn't seem to worry about paparazzi.

"Are you safe like this?" Ji Qinyang pretended to glance outside: "Don't bother me here."

The bear drank a drink, motioned Zheng Ming to sit down, and said to Xie Meng, "He is allergic to alcohol, just plain tea."

Xie Meng: "Just bought a box of milk yesterday, and drink that."

So they drank, they drank milk, and sat in the patio to chat and eat peanuts.

"Have you read the script?" Baby Bear asked Ji Qinyang.

Ji Qinyang threw a piece of peanut rice into his mouth: "Look at it. Speaking of this, do you have to give us copyright fees, which is obviously a real adaptation."

Baby Bear: "Oh, what a stingy thing to do, so the music lets you do it, I'm at Oscar, you're at Grammy, and voila, I've planned."

Ji Qinyang squinted at him.

Baby bear coughed: "I'm serious, you, follow the group, where we take pictures, you write with inspiration, how about?"

Ji Qinyang held the wine glass and thought for a while, he and Xie Meng looked at each other, the latter nodded at him with a smile.

"Let's do it." Ji Qinyang laughed lazily. "Nothing else is required, and the box lunch must be packed."

Because it is a low-cost literary film, after the filming of Bei Biao, the main scenes were in Suzhou, and the young part took more than half a year. Baby Bear specially waited to come to Suzhou to shoot in the summer. Actors of the period began to put on makeup.

Because of his short stature, Baby Bear squatted on a chair habitually while watching movies. He was barefoot and serious, Zheng Ming sat next to him and watched him over and over again to get the actor back.

"Cut" Baby Bear is not a very harsh director, but he is very persistent. A scene where the protagonist meets for the first time has been back and forth more than twenty times: "Come back."