Chapter 8

When receiving the phone call from Han Dong, Xie Meng and his class were planning to go to the gym in the afternoon and greeted Zhang Lianban. Xie Meng walked to the playground alone.

"Zhuo Xiaoyuan has come to school?" Han Dong asked, "Isn't he okay yet?"

Xie Meng: "The plaster hasn't been demolished ... why don't you call me?"

Han Dong smiled: "What are you calling? It's going to be fatal. It's not good for someone to take the lead for you."

"It was originally Zhuo Xiaoyuan's trouble. If he hadn't believed the right person, you wouldn't have suffered so many crimes." Han Dong continued: "At that time, his sister was ill and could not report the incident to the school. As a result, he So what brothers are lumped together, Lin Hengjing also used his power to simply block Zhuo Xiaoyuan's ip, and he couldn't post it on the campus network. "

Han Dong sighed: "His sister has stabilized recently and he has the time to deal with it. He feels ashamed of you. Lin Hengjing found a few people around him and was taken to the hospital by him. He also calculated his breath."

Xie Meng was silent for a long while: "How is his sister's health?"

"It's more troublesome," Han Dong whispered. "He knows and is prepared. Ji Qinyang also knows this."

"... Ji Qinyang?" Xie Meng was surprised: "What is the relationship with him?"

This time it was replaced by Han Dongyu: "Did you tell him about junior high school? Zhuo Xiaoyuan was worried that Lin Hengjing would harass you. Ji Qinyang accompanied you back home. When he was under siege, Ji Qinyang took someone there. Saved. "

Xie Meng: "..."

Han Dong: "Lin Hengjing was dismissed today. You have to guard against these days. I always think he is not so easy to die."

"I know." Xie Meng promised: "Thank you, be careful."

Han Dong snorted: "He dares to mess with me?"

Xie Meng laughed, and the two drew something else, and Han Dong suddenly asked, "How's the bar?"

"?" Xie Meng thought the topic was too baffling: "What are you asking him to do?"

Han Dong has a reason: "I asked for Rourou."

Xie Meng was not convinced.

Han Dong: "Well-faced girls."

Xie Meng was right after thinking about it, so he said, "Ask me?"

Han Dong: "What clothes is he wearing today?"

Xie Meng glanced at Zhang Langban, who found that his eyes were still dumb compared to the V.

"..." Xie Meng waved and said to the phone, "School uniform."

Han Dong: "Are you going to school uniforms? So good?"

Xie Meng had to say, "School uniforms are more convenient."

"Oh." Han Dong didn't give up: "What have you done today?"

Xie Meng: "Class, class, meal, lunch break, class."

Han Dong: "..." He was a little angry: "You can't answer seriously?"

Xie Meng said helplessly: "What do you want to hear?"

Han Dong thought for a long time and muttered: "Then what class did you take, and what food did you eat at noon?"

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang sat on the side of the field and talked to Qi Fei after playing the ball. A few girls surrounded them, and Xie Meng, who Xiao Mei first saw.