Chapter 36

Ji Qinyang didn't collect the money immediately. He looked at Qian Mo with his arms in his arms and raised his chin. "What do you mean?"

Qian Mo's expression was innocent: "What do you mean? Aren't you short of money, I'll borrow you."

"There is no free lunch in the world." Ji Qinyang was unmoved. "You have to say the conditions first before I can decide whether I want this money."

"Ha ..." Qian Mo was amused: "Whatever you want, anyway, my money is on this side, you like to take it."

Ji Qinyang watched Qian Mo get up and leave the classroom. When he approached the door, Ji Qinyang stopped him.

"Why." Qian Mo turned impatiently.

Ji Qinyang shook the envelope in his hand, lazily: "To join the band, there must be a specific plan, we have to sign a contract."

Qian Mo: "..."

Nearly half a month after the start of his sophomore year, Zhang Gangbang joined a news club in the school. When his junior junior was chatting with Zhang Gangbang, he wanted to see his usual works.

"What do you shoot?" Xue sister asked.

Zhang Langbang: "Life, friends, hometown scenery, characters ..."

Xuejie spread out her hand: "Really, show me."

Zhang Lianban turned Weibo out, and opened the album during the years to show each other.

Xuejie took a serious look for a while, and smiled, "You are so happy."

Zhang Lianban didn't feel embarrassed, groaning at the back of his head.

Xuejie looked at it for a while, and pointed at the others in the album: "These are your friends?"

"Yeah." Zhang Gangbang turned out each person's photo and introduced: "This is Meng Meng, Ji Yimei, Qi mother, Zhuo Tienan, Uncle Han ... Ah, Uncle Han often comes to me to play . "

Sister Xue: "Oh, I've met him." She flipped to the most recent Zhuo Jin and snorted: "Why are these black and white?"

"This is Zhuo Tienan's younger sister, our nearest princess." Zhang Lianlu was silent for a while before slowly saying: "I was sick and passed away a while ago."

"So ..." Sorry Xue said, "I'm sorry."

Zhang Gang gave a big grin: "It's okay, the little princess is walking very calmly, and Zhuo Tienan is also very cheered. His junior's practical activity is to prepare to go to the poor areas to see the children."

Xuejie said with emotion: "That's really amazing."

Zhang Lianban: "Yeah yeah, so I have to work hard too."

Sister Xue laughed, and she flipped through the photo album, and finally left Zhuo Jinjin's photos: "I want these, can I?"

Zhang Lianban: "Okay."

Sister Xue: "When the school newspaper appears in your name, this shock and tenderness about life is really a very good subject."

Zhang Lianbang worshiped: "Sister Xue, you are worthy of writing a press release, it is a good summary!"

The elder sister cried and laughed: "How can there be such an exaggeration, you usually accumulate more if you watch more. You will also engage in practical activities when you are a senior. At that time, you can pay attention. Do n't miss it if you are interested."

On the way back from his home education, Xie Meng saw Zhang Lianban post some of his senior's practical themes in WeChat group. Qi Fei couldn't bear it: "Please, you are only a sophomore, and you have two years. Why care so much?"