Chapter 14

When Han Dong came out of the examination room, he saw Ji Qinyang leaning against the wall with headphones. The two met each other. The boy smiled and pulled the headphones off his head.

"Hello." Han Dong nodded.

"Hi." Ji Qinyang glanced behind him: "What about Xie Meng?"

"He went to help the teacher collect the papers."

Ji Qinyang pointed inside: "Can I go in?"

Han Dong smiled: "Go in, he should be waiting for you."

Xie Meng helped the teacher who supervised the exam to bind the papers. When he was about to end, he couldn't help but look outside for a few more times. The supervisor asked him to ask him: "Someone is waiting for you?"

Xie Meng was a little embarrassed: "Well ..."

The proctor teacher joked: "Is it a girlfriend?"

Xie Meng was embarrassed, but did not deny it. He quickly bound the last few papers and stood up to say hello.

"Go on." The proctor's teacher smiled and waved: "Don't let your girlfriend wait."

Ji Qinyang sat in the corridor and watched Xie Meng ran from a distance. He pretended to close his eyes without moving, and sure enough, the other side stepped lightly as he approached.

Xie Meng thought Ji Qinyang was asleep, he squatted down, and leaned over to take off the headphones from the boy.

Ji Qin Yang outstretched his arm around Xie Meng's neck, and dragged him into his arms.

Xie Meng: "........."

Ji Qinyang opened his eyes and looked down at him: "What do you want?"

"..." Xie Meng tried not to let his entire body rest on Ji Qinyang: "You haven't slept?"

"It was meant to sleep." Ji Qinyang said lazily.

Xie Meng's expression of disbelief.

Ji Qinyang freed one hand and touched Xie Meng's hair, and then pressed his back to his face.

Xie Meng: "?"

Ji Qinyang smiled: "I want to kiss you."

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang approached him: "Can you?"

Xie Meng's face was suspiciously red. Don't look away and said stiffly, "... why ask?"

The boy's lips smelled of soda, a bit sweet and clean. Ji Qinyang kissed him for a while and then began to be dissatisfied. He squeezed Xie Meng's chin and shook it gently, coaxing: "Open your mouth."

"..." Xie Mengcai opened his mouth and caught his tongue.

The two kissed for a long time until they had to separate.

Ji Qinyang is still holding each other tightly.

Xie Meng pushed him: "Get up."

Ji Qinyang hung the headset around his neck: "Would you like to go to my house?"

"Next time." Xie Meng smiled: "Tonight there are rolling gods on Nanhao Street, they will all go."

Ji Qinyang: "..."

Xie Meng only felt a sink on his shoulder, and Ji Qinyang's face was buried in his neck.

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help crying: "What are you doing?"

"It's not coquetry," Ji Qinyang muttered. "It's charging."

"?" Xie Meng could not react for a moment.