Chapter 37

Ji Qinyang and Wen Tao signed a five-year contract. Within five years, Ji Qinyang acted as the consultant and behind-the-scenes of the band, responsible for the style direction and surroundings of the song. Wen Tao requested that the band use the name of the band. This means that everyone's name will be attached in the future.

"I'm also a member of the band. Even behind the scenes, I have to let people know that I am one." Ji Qinyang's attitude was unwilling to give in: "This actually has no effect on the band."

Wen Tao thought about it and compromised: "Well, then we will have 4 songs per month, and we will release a disc in three months."

Ji Qinyang: "If you can't make a disc, you have to look at your own strength, and the entertainment company you are attached to must think about it."

"You don't need to worry about this." Wen Tao smiled, and he pointed at the drummer: "The uncle of the biscuit is the senior inside, we just borrow a name, and they will not care about everything."

Ji Qinyang hesitated a moment: "Are there any contracts signed?"

Biscuit shook his head: "No sign, just verbally said."

"It's a little easy to do," Wen Tao proudly said. "Sometimes I can give a propaganda, and there are also record companies."

Ji Qinyang made an uncomfortable hum.

Qian Mo looked at Ji Qinyang and offered to invite: "To celebrate tonight?"

"No." Ji Qinyang kept a copy of the contract himself, put on a headset and smiled at him: "I have an appointment at night, you play."

Xie Meng looked at the bowl in front of Baby Bear, and it swept at a different speed than the crazy dogs in the past. Baby Bear ate very little this time.

"Not comfortable?" Xie Meng asked with a frown.

Baby Bear was depressed: "I have been hit by both psychological and physical critiques today."

Xie Meng: "..." He decided to shift the topic: "What about your micro-dot video?"

"That's it." Baby Bear sighed. "Can't find a good actor."

Xie Meng: "Don't you mean to find Zheng Ming?"

Baby Bear: "I thought about it. As a result, he gave me a support as soon as he met today. I forgot to make him a movie."

Xie Meng: "..."

"Taller is wayward." Baby Bear was angry. "Get a book, the methods are fancy!"

Xie Meng: "..."

After finishing the phone call with Ji Qinyang, Xie Meng saw the baby bear staring at himself as soon as he turned back.

"Is that the handsome guy that day?" Baby Bear asked.

Xie Meng smiled: "His name is Ji Qinyang."

Baby Bear nodded: "Oh, the Central Conservatory of Music, it's a shame he's not an artist."

Xie Meng didn't speak. He unzipped the canned pickles from Zhai Lin and dug it out for the baby bear.

"That's not the same." Baby Bear chewed Cai Cai: "Height is a bruise. I can only perform comedy if I really want to act."

"Besides, being a director can still command a tall person." Baby bear shook his chopsticks. "I let them squat, they can only squat."

Xie Meng: "... play bad guys?"

"No," Baby Bear said solemnly, "play a stone."

When Ji Qinyang arrived, he had a scarf in his hand, Xie Meng saw something strange.