Chapter 34

"If you can't find a match, your sister's physical condition will not last long, you still have to be mentally prepared." The doctor raised his eyes and looked at the boy in front of him without emotion: "Can your parents really be too late? ? "

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "It's not too late, it's not coming."

The doctor seemed to have expected the result, and didn't ask much: "If you don't want your sister to be too painful in the last period of time, it is recommended to stop the chemotherapy first. The child cannot bear the sadness herself."

When Zhuo Xiaoyuan returned to the ward, Xie Meng was peeling fruit. Zhuo Jinjin now fell asleep longer than when he was awake. The little girl was lying quietly, and the shadow of the saline bag fell on her thin cheekbones. .

Xie Meng handed him the fruit plate: "How do you say?"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan sat down, he held Zhuo Jin's hand, and squeezed gently.

"Plan to stop chemotherapy for a while." Zhuo Xiaoyuan said lightly.

Xie Meng frowned: "Isn't there enough money?"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan shook his head: "Ji Qinyang has nothing left, rest assured."

Xie Meng is still not assured: "Want to contact Han Dong to borrow a bit."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "He gave me the money I got, and the doctor at the hospital also contacted him, which is enough to bother him."

Xie Meng didn't know what to say.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan continued: "When in Suzhou, Qi Fei and the Gangbang family had already given me a lot of money, and they didn't pay it back. I didn't want to owe more."

Xie Meng: "Your parents ..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan smiled suddenly. He looked at Xie Meng and said, "Nearby is not our own."

My parents are both rural and have no culture. I farmed in spring and summer and went to work outside in winter. Zhuo Xiaoyuan had the most childhood childhood fields that could not be seen. He would plant crickets in his home in May and June. Other children climbed to the tree and stole food.

Later, a distant relative had an extra daughter at home. The parents were superstitious and wanted to give Zhuo Xiaoyuan's unhealthy body a "chung hi".

That year, Zhuo Xiaoyuan was eight years old, and Zhuo Jinyuan was only two years old.

He didn't like this sister at first, he was too skinny and not fun, and he was timid. It was useless except sticking to people, but Zhuo Jinjin liked him because he was not good and could n't go out to play with other friends. So, except for school, most of the time, there is only Zhuo Xiaoyuan and his younger sister who doesn't like much.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan did her homework. Zhuo Jinyuan built the building blocks next to her. She played with what Zhuo Xiaoyuan had left when she was young. She also wore it. When her hair was short, she could not tell whether it was a boy or a girl.

"That wasn't so hard." Zhuo Xiaoyuan finished his homework and watched Zhuo Jin build a skyscraper. He played many times as a kid, and he closed it with his eyes closed.

Zhuo Jinjin looked up at him, then grinned and shouted.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan was not very impatient to help her put the skyscraper together, Zhuo Jinjin sat in his arms and looked very seriously.

The two played together for an afternoon of skyscrapers, skyscrapers, skyscrapers ... Anyway, it was a series, and Zhuo Xiaoyuan accompanied Zhuo Jinjin to recall his childhood.