Chapter 48

Because of his experience working in Beijing, he returned to Suzhou. Xie Meng did not encounter too many difficulties in getting started. Ji Qinyang restarted his own private Weibo, and unexpectedly found that there are more than 30,000 fans, and many people Leave a message on a recent Weibo and care about how he doesn't make a new single.

"Then what do you say." Xie Meng called in the hallway at noon.

Ji Qinyang laughed on the other side: "What else can I say? I simply said that I would leave the band and go back to Suzhou to develop, but you know how?"

Xie Meng asked: "How?"

Ji Qinyang said helplessly: "I lost the powder."

"It doesn't matter." Xie Meng saw a colleague who came out to smoke, and he nodded as a greeting, and continued: "Maybe it's just a zombie powder, you take a selfie and you rise up again."

Ji Qinyang joked: "Did you send it?"

Xie Meng: "What are you sending me? I'm not as handsome as you."

A colleague glanced at him as he smoked. Xie Meng turned his head and whispered to Ji Qin: "I will come back to buy vegetables at night. What do you want to eat?"

Ji Qinyang didn't know how to answer that. Xie Meng said a few more words before hanging up. His colleague almost finished smoking a cigarette. He smiled in Suzhou dialect and said, "Friend?"

Xie Meng nodded and did not mean to say more.

Chu Kanglin later went to Suzhou to see Xie Meng once. Xie Meng was always grateful for the general existence of this workplace mentor. Chu Kanglin stayed for four or five days, and he also brought a friend, an old gentleman who felt completely opposite to him.

Chu Kanglin called him Yixiang.

"He is Yixiang." Chu Kanglin introduced this to Xie Meng, and found out that he was wrong: "Look at my memory, his surname is Lu."

Xie Meng laughed and shook hands with Lu Yixiang: "Mr. Lu."

Lu Yixiang said politely: "Just call me Yixiang, and I'm not much older than you."

Xie Meng introduced them to Ji Qinyang.

"So you are Ji Qinyang ?!" Lu Yixiang said excitedly: "I am a fan of the om band."

Ji Qinyang was a little surprised, he teased: "This world is really small."

Chu Kanglin: "om is very famous in the circle, everyone is sad to dissolve."

Lu Yixiang regretted: "The lead vocalist didn't seem to go well after the solo, and the tunes produced were not as popular as the band at that time ... I don't know who the earliest ones were."

Ji Qinyang and Xie Meng looked at each other, Xie Meng was silent for a while before slowly saying: "Those were written by Ji Qinyang."

"..." Lu Yixiang's face was incredible: "All the songs you completed alone?"

Ji Qinyang shrugged, and he smiled softly: "Anyway, the band has also dissolved. Do you want to see the score?"

Regarding the earliest contract signed by Ji Qinyang and the band, Lu Yixiang did not find it appropriate to take a closer look. It had no legal effect and was too hasty. Even if he signed it, it was not very useful for defending rights at the end. The other party is fully capable of saying that white is black.

"The key is that you are still personal. You can't compare your fame with the band." Lu Yixiang sighed. "The arms are not over the thighs, that's the reason."