Chapter 18

For students, the most painful is the analysis papers after the mid-term exam. Starting from the second year of high school, everyone's grades will no longer be limited to one school, but they will look at the whole province.

Xie Meng's science papers are almost templates for the teacher's analysis, so he can only fight with Zhuo Xiaoyuan to see a table.

"How did you do that?" Zhuo Xiaoyuan calculated next to the wrong question: "The formula I inserted is obviously right."

Xie Meng took the pen: "The order is wrong, first the brackets."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan lowered his head and waited for him to finish, then suddenly whispered: "Your earrings ... were sent by Ji Qinyang?"

Xie Meng covered his earlobe subconsciously, and he looked up at Zhuo Xiaoyuan.

"Relax, you can't see it if you are not close." Zhuo Xiaoyuan's expression was indifferent: "Not to mention that you are a good student, and the teacher is very relieved about you."

"..." Xie Meng slowly put his hand down: "Thank you ..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan dismissed his lips and said, "When did you start?"

Xie Meng thought for a while: "It's been over a year."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan snorted: "No wonder he was so positive about scum at that time, and his feelings were not good."

Xie Meng frowned: "I did it myself, he didn't force me."

"Okay, you know, don't show affection." Zhuo Xiaoyuan's expression was disgusting. He was silent for a long time, don't open his face stiffly, "If he dares to force you, I will not let him go."

Xie Meng laughed, thinking for a long time, can only return a thank you.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan ignored him.

The two remained silent for a long time, and Xie Mengcai heard the boy awkwardly say, "Isn't he a lot of girlfriends before ... you need to pay attention."

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan frowned: "If he cares again, you can't bear it, you must first ..."

"then......"

"At last......"

Xie Meng: "........."

"..." When approaching the gate of the school, Ji Qinyang reconfirmed again: "You listened to a whole lesson?"

Xie Meng sighed: "How else can you cover his mouth and let him not say?"

Ji Qinyang's expression was unpredictable: "... He knows it quite well."

Xie Meng's feeling is also complicated: "It feels like an extra maiden."

Ji Qinyang hooked over his shoulder: "Your mother-in-law has a lot."

Xie Meng: "?"

Ji Qinyang touched his nose: "Qi Fei also saw it."

"..." Xie Meng: "Did you know?"

Ji Qinyang smirked and said, "It's still a little difficult with his IQ."

Xie Meng couldn't help but laughed, Ji Qinyang looked at him, and suddenly went up to kiss the boy's lips.

"... is still in school." Xie Meng pushed away the opponent's forehead, his eyes helpless, but not much blame.

Ji Qinyang didn't care much about Xie Meng's shoulders. He took off the earphones on his neck and snapped them onto the boys' heads. The gradually familiar melody added new lyrics. Xie Meng listened for a while and turned to look Ji Qinyang: "Not finished yet?"