F O R T Y N I N E

We spent most of the day enjoying each other's company. Taehyung finally got some food, and we chatted, listened to music, laughed and danced together.

I check the time on my phone, and it's already 8pm. Although today has been wonderful, and definitely what I needed, something inside me feels incomplete.

My mind instantly goes to Jin. I miss him, and every cell in my body craves him at this moment.

Should I? I don't want to ditch my friends, but I don't think I can hold myself back from seeing him any longer. And this drama with Hwasa is draining me. I need a mental release. Jin is really the only one who can do that for me.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I say, sneaking off into the cabin.

They both nod and continue their conversation.

I sit on the couch and pull my phone out of my pocket, my heart beginning to race in excited anticipation, my fingers trembling.

Willow: can I see you tonight?

I stare at my phone, and he replies instantly.

Sexy Asshole: I thought you'd never ask. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

I swallow hard, my breathing beginning to pick up pace.

Willow: woah, wait. I'm not at home.

Sexy Asshole: Where are you??

I can sense the irritation in his text.

Willow: I'm just out with some friends at the moment. Pick me up at the store where we usually meet. I'll be 15 minutes.

Sexy Asshole: Who?

Now he's definitely irritated. Jealous and worried maybe?

Willow: Hoseok and Taehyung.

Sexy Asshole: I see. You're best to leave now. I'll be there in 10 minutes as I already said.

Shit. Is he going to punish me already? I'm not sure I want that right off the bat. I really just want to spend some quality time with him.

Willow: okay.

I shove my phone in my pocket and rush out of the cabin, back to Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Guys, I'm sorry I've gotta go. My dad is coming to pick me up, he said he wants us to eat dinner together and watch our favorite show." I lie.

"Oh, sure, that's fine. We'll see you soon. Have fun." Hoseok smiles.

"Yeah, get home safe." Taehyung waves.

I smile back at them both, grab my bag and fast walk down the long path until I'm out of sight, then run to the bus stop.

Luckily, the bus arrives a few seconds after I get there, and I jump on, the butterflies in my stomach going rampant at the thought of us meeting again.

It feels like it's been a lifetime since I've seen him. Even a minute away feels like an hour. And it's been four days.

After about five minutes, I reach my stop and get off, making my way to the store. I already see his car parked outside, and my stomach drops in nerves.

I take a deep breath and approach the passenger side, opening the door and getting in.

I turn my head, and our eyes lock. He smiles, and I smile wider. But we can't do anything here.

He's dressed just how I like him. A grey fitted t-shirt, and the king of pants- grey sweatpants. He looks divine when he's dressed down.

He turns the ignition and sets off towards his house.