F O R T Y F I V E

I lunge forward and grab her arm, yanking the phone out of her hand and hanging up the call, throwing it on the couch

I lunge forward and grab her arm, yanking the phone out of her hand and hanging up the call, throwing it on the couch. I look back at her with pure anger, my grip still tight on her wrist. She winces and rips out of my grasp and runs to her phone.

"What are you doing?! Why are you doing this?!" I yell. She grabs her phone and glares at me, tucking it into her pocket.

"You left me." She mumbles quietly under her breath.

"What?" I scoff.

"You left me!" She repeats, yelling loudly.

"You ended things over a text, when we spent over a year together, you fucking asshole! You made me promises, told me you loved me and that we'd be together forever. You're a fucking lying scumbag and you're getting what you deserve!" She erupts, and I finally see the real side to her.

She's hurt.

"I-" 

"And then you continued to string me along for months after that! You knew I loved you but you didn't care. You still slept with me and whispered false promises in my ear!" She interrupts me, screaming in anger.

"Listen-"

"And you never even apologized..." She says lowly.

She slumps down on the couch and lowers her head, sighing heavily.

"Do you know how hurt I was when I saw you had someone else? I saw you with her exiting the school and getting into your car together." She admits. 

I'm trying not to roll my eyes and sigh. I feel no sympathy after the stunts she's pulled since then.

"But do you think the way you handled it was right?" I finally manage to speak.

"No, but I don't care." She looks back up at me with dark eyes, her brows knit and her lips pursed.

I should be the bigger person and try to clear this situation. She's volatile and unhinged. The best way around it is to suck up.

"I'm sorry for the hurt I caused you." I force myself to say as sincerely as possible.

She scoffs, looking back down.

"At least try and mean it, dick." She mutters.

"I do mean it." 

She sighs, and it's quiet for a few moments, before she looks back up, a small grin on her face.

"Then, prove it." 

I narrow my eyes and look at her confused, crossing my arms.

"What?"

"Prove to me that you're sorry. Make it up to me." She smirks.

"And how exactly do you want me to do that? Because it's quite evident you have an idea." I tilt my head.

"... Make love to me."