F I F T Y F O U R

T H R E E  D A Y S  L A T E R

I'm sat on the edge of my bed in my room, staring at my phone waiting for an update, or anything from Jin, like I have done for the last three days. My nerves have been a wreck, and these few days have felt like months. I can't stop thinking about Taehyung, what Hwasa's goal is and why she's taking advantage of such a beautiful, kind soul.

But I also miss Jin. I regret the way I reacted. The devastation and pain on his face broke me in that moment more than the subject did. How he became so small, so hopeless and scared at losing me. Losing us. 

I've been wanting to reach out, to call him, hell, even to just turn up at his house and hug him, for that one hug to completely dissipate all the negativity and the argument. But I can't bring myself to do it, because I still feel hurt. 

I need him to fix this first.

As I'm lost in my own thoughts, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand, and I shoot my gaze down to the screen, my heart jumping in anticipation.

Hoseok: Hey, what are you doing today?

As much as I was hoping it'd be Jin with a solution to this mess, I'm not mad at seeing Hoseok's name. I don't feel like socializing today, but realistically, I don't have anything better to do.

Willow: Nothing, what's up?

Hoseok: Do you wanna go grab a coffee? I can come now and pick you up.

A small smile dances its way onto my lips, if there's ever a situation where I need a comforting aura, Hoseok is the answer.

Willow: I'd love to!

Hoseok: Be there in 10

I jump up and pick out something to wear, a simple pair of denim jean shorts, a white short-sleeved tee with "make memories, not enemies" written in black on the front, and white converse. Simple, casual, easy. 

My style is bland. I know.

I let my hair fall loosely down my back, and I put on some light makeup, just in time for Hoseok to text me that he's outside.

I skip downstairs and see my dad in his usual spot on the couch, watching, per usual, Hawaii Five-O

"I'm going out for a bit, Dad. I'll see you later." I yell as I make my way to the front door.

"Alright, have fun!" He yells back, lifting his arm in the air for a wave, not taking his eyes off the TV.

I chuckle and grab my shoulder bag and my keys and head out. I approach Hoseok's car and open the door, hopping inside.

"Hey." I greet him, locking the seat belt around me.

"Hey!" He greets me back, a wide, warm smile on his face. I return his smile.

He's wearing grey denim jeans with rips in the knees and thighs, with a simple black short-sleeved tee, one hand on the steering wheel, and one on the back of the headrest on my seat, his body turned slightly towards me. His blonde hair is styled in a more traditional Korean style, his bangs hanging loosely and freely over his forehead.

"Oh, I like your hair like that." I smile, ruffling it with my hand playfully. He laughs.

"You think so? I thought I'd try it a little different today." He responds cutely.