T W E N T Y S I X

I wake up in the middle of the night, the feeling of strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I turn to look over my shoulder, my eyes adjusting to the darkness.

Jin is fast asleep, his head buried in my neck and his body pressed against mine. I turn around in his arms, careful not to wake him up. I rest my hand on his chest, feeling he still has his button up shirt on. 

I trail my hand further down his body, to his hip and I feel he also has his dress pants on. I furrow my brows and let out a subtle sigh.

He can't be comfortable...

I slowly bring my hands to the buttons on his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one. I get to the last button, and hesitantly pull the fabric apart, slipping my hand under the shirt and feathering my fingertips along the skin of his chest.

I slowly trail my fingers down his stomach, reaching the hem of his pants, about to undo the button, until I feel his hand suddenly wrap around my fist, stopping me.

I look up with wide eyes, and he stares back at me, a blank expression.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his voice scratchy and deep.

"I- You didn't look comfortable, I was just trying to help." I say innocently.

His face is mere inches from mine, both our heads sharing one pillow, my hands still rested against his lower abdomen.

He inhales a sharp breath through his nose and turns on his back, unwrapping me from his arms. He lifts my hands from him, and scoots away from me on the bed, leaving me feeling empty.

"You should be sleeping." He whispers.

"I was. But I woke up..." I respond, swallowing the nervous lump in my throat.

I feel a lot better, the extra sleep I had for the last day, and the medicine definitely helped. It may have just been one of those 24 hour colds. 

I bite my lip and inch closer to him on the bed, placing my hand on his chest. I teasingly drag my fingers down his stomach, feathering along the lines of his abs, and reaching the waistband of his pants again.

He sucks in a breath, his stomach contracting beneath my fingers. His body jolting subtly, his legs twitching.

"Stop." He mutters through gritted teeth, letting out a breath.

"Stop what?" I whisper, leaning in and planting a single, light peck on the skin of his neck.

"Teasing me." He breathes.

"I'm not doing anything." I purr, feathering kisses along his neck and jaw, my fingertips lightly tracing circles along his abs. I lean up and nibble on his earlobe, my tongue ghosting over his soft skin.

"Daddy..." I whisper teasingly.

A soft groan escapes his lips, and I know he's struggling to hold himself back at this point. I giggle at his tensed state, and I let my hand drift down past the hem of his pants, gliding my fingers over his growing bulge through the fabric.

"Someone's excited..." I tease him, breathing heavily in his ear.

Suddenly, he shoots up and flips me over, hovering above me. His traps my body beneath his, pressing his knee into my crotch. His hands grab my wrists and pin them down onto the bed beside my head, and I stare up at him in shock.

A small smirk soon dances its way onto my lips as I look up at him. His lids are hooded with lust, his lips parted and his chest rising and falling heavily. 

He dips his head and presses his lips to my ear, and the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"You want to be punished, don't you?" He whispers, pressing his knee between my legs harder, increasing the pressure.