T W E N T Y F O U R

I wake up naturally sometime in the mid afternoon, and I instinctively grab my phone

Like I do every morning, I type out a text to send to Willow.

But I never send it. 

I would write out a simple message, either good morning, or telling her to eat, and have a good day. But something inside of me stops myself. It's become routine for the past few days. I don't feel completely comfortable delving into that side of myself yet, for her to see that side of me.

I notice that I have 5 unread messages. I check the name, and see it's "N"

I flinch at the sight, groaning out of annoyance. I decide to bite the bullet and open the messages, seeing what they say.

N: Daddy... I miss you. I miss the way you touch me, the way you make me feel. I'm still sorry for what happened. Please, come back to me. I love you.

N: Please daddy. I'm so wet thinking about you

N: Why are you ignoring me?

N: Do you have a new girl already!?

N: I thought you loved me! You're a fucking user, a fuck boy. You think you can fuck me over like that, throw me to the side and find a new bitch? You better watch yourself.

I lock the phone, completely ignoring her texts and throwing it onto the bed. I drop my head into my hands and sigh loudly, running my fingers through my hair. 

It's been a month since I last heard anything from her. And 2 months months since I saw her.

When she busted into the school during classes and nearly destroyed the place, I almost lost my job because of her, she's psychotic and I saw signs of that early on, which was my reasoning for ending things between us.

I admit... The way I went about it wasn't exactly respectful, or right. I ended things through a text message, and the aftermath of that cost me nearly four million won out of my paycheck to repay the damage costs.

But I still continued to string her along even after that, sleeping with her occasionally when I felt horny. I'm not proud of it, but I can't change anything.

And now she's texting me out of the blue, and sending me what I assume are empty threats. 

If she even thinks about trying to get near Willow, I won't hesitate to do what needs to be done.

**