T W E N T Y O N E

I lay lifeless on the bed, my energy completely depleted. I feel him uncuff my wrists, rubbing them gently as he uncuffs each one.

I'm about to fall asleep, until I force myself awake, shooting my eyes open.

"Wait." I blurt out, turning my head on the pillow.

"What?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

"What time is it?" I ask

He checks his watch, and looks back up at me.

"1am."

"Shit, I need to get home." I say, struggling to sit up.

"Why?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest, standing from the bed.

"Because my dad leaves for a business trip at 4am this morning. If he notices I'm not home, I'll be in a shit ton of trouble." I panic, attempting to stand from the bed.

My legs wobble beneath me, and I almost fall. I grab onto the bed frame for support, still feeling slightly hazy.

He grabs me by my arm and sits me back down, letting out a sigh.

"Willow, you can barely walk. At least rest a little bit. You still have three hours." He says.

I huff out a sigh and nod my head.

"Fine." I mutter.

"I'll get you some water. Don't move." He instructs me, pointing his long, index finger in my direction.

I smile and nod my head, trying to act innocent. 

"Could I at least put my pants back on?" I ask sheepishly.

He looks down at notices I'm still naked from the waist down. He smirks and picks up my sweats from the floor, passing them to me.

I watch as he unlocks the door and exits, closing it behind him. I pull my sweats back on, sitting still only in my bra.

I lean over the bed and grab my phone from the nightstand, and unlock the screen. Suddenly, I realise it's not my phone, but it's his. I see notifications for 5 unread messages on his screen, someone with the name "N" in his phone. I pout my lips and knit my brows, unable to hide the intrigue. 

I hear shuffling from the other side of the door, and I quickly lock the screen, placing it back down on the nightstand in its original place.

I try to act natural when I see him walk back in the room with two bottles of water, his hair pushed back off his forehead. 

He sits down on the edge of the bed beside me and hands me a bottle.

"Thank you." I smile, uncapping the bottle and gulping it down. 

He stands up and walks around to the other side of the bed, sitting comfortably and resting his back on the headboard. I join him, and let my head fall back against the hard surface, still feeling the fatigue in my body.

"I have some questions I'd like you to answer." He suddenly blurts out, taking a sip from his bottle.

"Alright..." I respond, pursing my lips.

"Do you have any specific kinks you're aware of?" He asks, screwing the cap back onto the bottle.

I watch the veins in his hands as he screws to cap, and just like that, I'm easily distracted. His hands are huge, his fingers long and slender, and the veins that run from his hands up his forearms, it's honestly distracting.

"U-um." I stutter, clearing my throat when I feel his stare on me.

"Well, I just recently found out I have a spanking kink." I joke, giggling.

"And?" He responds, pushing his hair back.

"I quite like choking..." I mumble, looking down at the bottle in my hands.

"Choking?" He questions, tilting his head.

"Yes."

"Hm, good to know..." He says, an evil smirk creeping its way onto his lips. 

"Anything else?" He asks.

"I like being submissive, orgasm control and I have a hand kink." I list off  with sudden confidence. 

I can see the surprise in his face, his eyes widened slightly. 

"Wow. Okay." He chuckles, showing his perfect row of white teeth.

"And what about you?" I ask, looking at him hesitantly.

"What about me?" He glares at me.

"I already know some of your kinks. But do you have any others?"

He takes a deep breath through his nose, a small grin appearing on his face.

"That you'll find out on your own." He teases, his eyes locked with mine and he takes another sip of his water.

His plump, pillowy lips curl around the bottle, his eyes staring into mine. I gulp and tear my gaze away, not in any way fit for another round for whatever he's thinking.

"I feel good to walk. I need to get home." I say, throwing my legs off the side of the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asks, swallowing the water.

I stand from my feet, testing the waters. My legs are still weak, but strong enough to stand. I walk towards my top and hoodie strewn on the floor, and bend down to pick them up, along with my now ruined panties.

I pout my lips sadly as I inspect them. I liked them, the only pair I had that isn't ugly.

"I'll buy you new ones." I hear him say in my ear. 

I jump in surprise and turn around, his tall body standing close behind mine. 

"You don't have t-" He cuts me off by cupping my cheek in his palm, pulling me closer to him. He gently presses his lips against mine, kissing me slowly.

"I said I'll buy you new ones." He repeats, his breath fanning my cheek.

I smile widely and nod my head, and he lets go of my cheek, returning my smile with a grin. He picks up his own shirt and pulls it over his head, ruffling his hair.

"I'll take you home, let's go." He says, playfully slapping my ass as he walks past me.

I wince in pain, my cheeks still red raw from his punishment. I let out a strained groan, and proceed to walk out the door, but only to look up and be met with that same smirk.

God, he's sadistic... But I return his smirk, and slap his ass back, giggling as I walk down the hallway ahead of him.

A/N: Surprise triple update at dawn!! lmao

Also, I found a picture of how I envision Willow. It's more her skin color and body shape, not exactly her face. But you can imagine her any way you like ♥