T H I R T E E N

I maneuvre my way through the sea of people, trying to find any sign of an alcoholic beverage. I don't know where the kitchen is, so I'm going in blind. 

After about 5 minutes of pushing, shoving and accidental groping, I find the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief, quickly fixing up a concoction of alcohol, mixing anything I can find into one cup, and immediately pouring it into my mouth, swallowing it in one gulp.

I begin to mix another, until I feel a hand gently rest on the small of my back. I jump and turn around, met with Hoseok's wide smile.

He leans in close to my ear, and I can smell the strong fragrance of his cologne filling my nostrils.

"You made it." He yells, trying to be heard above the loud music.

I'm starting to feel a little more at ease, but I don't know if it's because I'm here with someone I know, or if the warmness of the alcohol is beginning to take effect.

"Of course I made it. I wouldn't miss it." I yell back, resting my hand on his shoulder as I lean into his ear.

He holds his hand out to me, and nods his head towards the crowd of people gathered, dancing.

I chuckle nervously and shake my head. I'm definitely not drunk enough to dance yet.

"You don't wanna dance?" He asks me, pouting his lip.

Oh, how can I resist that face? That's just not fair.

I sigh and give him a playful scowl. I hold my finger up, indicating for him to wait a second. I mix another cup of random alcoholic drinks, before wrapping my lips around the edge and tilting my head back, swallowing it all.

"Okay. Let's go." I grab his hand, and he leads me towards the centre. The music pounds in my eardrums, the vibrations pulsing through my body. 

My body begins to move on it's own. Hoseok lets go of my hand, and instead wraps his left arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. 

He begins to move his hips against mine, and I follow his lead, allowing him to take control. I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck, resting them along the back of his shoulders. 

I can feel the heat radiating off of his body so close to mine. His hands trail down my sides, landing on my hips. He quickly spins me around, and crashes my back against his chest. 

His hands guide my hips so they're in sync with his movements, and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. My heart accelerates, heat pooling into my lower abdomen. 

I lean my head back and close my eyes, lifting my arm and wrapping it around the back of his neck. I let the music flow through me, forgetting about everything.

"You look beautiful tonight." I hear him say in my ear. I open my eyes and smile, lifting my head off his shoulder, and turning myself around in his arms. 

Our bodies continue to sway and move sensually to the rhythm. I can see the sweat glistening on his forehead and neck, a dark look in his eye. 

My eyes scan is face, and I unintentionally bite my lip. His bright blonde hair is styled in a boyish quiff, his slim, yet toned frame hidden underneath a grey puma hoodie. His jeans are skin tight, ripped at the knees and lower thighs, teasingly showing minimal skin.

My entire body is burning hot, a mixture of the alcohol, atmosphere and his body against mine. 

"You were right." He leans in my ear. I furrow my brows in confusion, pulling back to look at his face.

A dirty smirk dances it's way onto his lips, his eyes burning into my soul.

"It's always the quiet ones..." He teases, chuckling after.