F O U R T E E N

His words ring in my ears, his dark, sinful eyes staring into mine. His lips curl up into a smirk, before he traps his bottom lip between his teeth.

He lets out a breath and dips his head sucking the sensitive skin on my neck into his mouth. I feel his warm, wet tongue tracing circles around the same spot, his teeth grazing over it lightly. 

I writhe under him, splaying my hands across his lower back. I lift his shirt up and dig my nails into his soft skin, unable to hold myself back any longer.

He pulls back suddenly and grabs both my hands by the wrists, pinning them above my head. He clicks his tongue and shakes his head teasingly. 

"We play by my rules tonight." His lips brush against my ear, nibbling on my lobe. 

I let out an involuntary moan, heat pooling into my lower stomach, the wetness increasing by the second between my legs. 

He leans in closer to me, his lips barely brushing over mine. We breathe each others air, and I'm completely vulnerable to him, his powerful, dominant aura controlling me.

He closes the gap and presses his lips against mine, tracing the outline of my lips with his tongue. His free hand slowly undoes the zip on my jeans, tormentingly slow. 

I'm growing impatient, I whimper in his mouth, lifting my hips upwards into his to try and gain some friction. He's teasingly me mercilessly, and I feel him smirk against my lips.

He grabs me by the hips and pins me down against the desk with force, his eyes locking with mine, his expression warning me to behave. 

I surrender silently, biting my lip, my heart pounding loudly in my ears.

He hastily pulls me by my wrists to sit up, and forces my arms upwards. He pulls my top off over my head, and wraps his arm around my back, expertly unclasping my bra with one hand. It falls off my shoulders with ease, but he continues to look into my eyes.

He places his hand on my chest, just above my breasts, and gently pushes me back down, forcing me to lay flat against the desk. 

He kneels down, and tugs at my jeans, hooking his long, slender fingers into the waistband of underwear at the same time, swiftly pulling them down in one go. 

I lay bare in front of him, feeling slightly insecure. He's still fully dressed, wearing a plain white dress shirt, tucked into his black dress pants.

He stands up and feathers soft, gentle kisses along my jawline, down to my neck, eventually making his way to my collarbone. 

He continues placing wet, open mouthed kisses down my body, ghosting his fingers along my skin as he makes his way down. He stops below my navel, and teases me just above my pubic bone. 

I bite my lip, trying to hold back my moans, my clit throbbing, aching for some kind of contact. 

He lightly bites my hip bone as he places his hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs, readying myself for him.

"Please." I beg, my voice shaky.

He abruptly stops and looks up, knitting his brows.

"Please what?" He whispers, his fingers inching closer and closer to where I want him most.

"Please stop teasing me." I breathe. I'm about to combust, my entire body feels like it's on fire, burning with passion and arousal. I need some kind of release.

"You're a needy girl, aren't you?" He chuckles, his voice deep and thick with lust.

He falls to his knees, and spreads my legs further, continuing to tease me agonisingly slow. He ghosts his lips over my folds, so close I can feel his warm breath hitting my clit.