T W E N T Y

We pull up into Jin's driveway, and he turns off the engine, quickly jumping out of the car. 

I'm about to pull on the handle, until it swings open for me. I look up and I see him leaning in, grabbing me by my waist. He drags me out of the car and throws me over his shoulder, kicking the door closed.

I yelp out, going lightheaded at the sudden movement. He quickly unlocks his door and walks inside, slamming it shut behind him and carrying me up the stairs. 

"I can walk, you know." I say sarcastically.

He throws me down onto his bed, and I land with a bounce. I watch as he locks the door behind him, a stern expression on his face.

"You wanna play games and tease me? I'll show you what that gets you." He warns, kneeling on the bed.

He pulls his shirt off his head and throws it in the room, leaning towards his bedside drawer.

He inches closer to me, and grabs me by the back of my head, forcing me upwards and crashing his lips with mine. He lifts my body roughly and pushes me so my back is against the headboard, his hands placed firmly on my waist.

He pulls my hoodie off over my head, along with my top. He looks down, noticing my bra, and looks back up, smirking at me. He reattaches his lips to mine and flicks his tongue in my mouth, dominating me with ease.

I suddenly feel a cold sensation on my wrist, and I open my eyes, tearing away from the kiss. He's handcuffed my hand to the bed, and whilst I was distracted with the shock, he's already handcuffed my other hand to the opposite side.

I turn to look at his face, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" I ask, pulling on the restraints.

He leans in close to my face, ghosting his lips over mine.

"This is your punishment." He whispers, before pulling back. 

He grabs me by the ankles and pulls me down so I'm laying flat on the bed. He pulls my sweats down in one swift movement, and leaves me in only my underwear, sprawled out on the bed vulnerable to him.

He lifts my hips in the air, and rips my panties off of me, and roughly flips me over onto my stomach. My arms cross over, unable to move, rendered immobile.

"I want you to count out loud every time my hand lands on your ass. Do you understand?" He asks, grabbing my face.

"Yes." I breathe. 

He lets go of my face and places his legs under my stomach, sitting to the side of me. 

He gently massages my ass cheek, before lifting his hand and slamming it back down, hard. I let out a yelp, my ass tingling and turning hot. 

"One." I mutter.

He massages the other side, and repeats his action, slamming his hand down onto it, a loud slap echoing in the room. I let out a moan, the pain increasing the pleasure I feel in my core.

"Two."

I writhe on the bed, and he grabs my hips, forcing them down. He slams his hand down onto my bare ass cheek again, and right after on the other cheek. I begin to pant, the arousal and lust within me reaching boiling point. I can feel the wetness seeping out of me, dripping down my leg as he continues to spank me.

"Three. Four." I breathe, biting my lip.

He spanks me again, but harder. I scream out, feeling the pain searing through my lower body. I feel helpless, but I'm enjoying every second of this. It's like electric shocks being sent through me with every slap, every time he spanks me I become more wet.