F O R T Y T H R E E

I decide to skip the movie theatre, I'm too worked up from Jin.

I'm feeling incredibly needy, still in sub state, wanting him at this moment. I quickly stand up and walk into the bathroom, locking myself in a stall and writing out a text.

Willow: Daddy, what are you doing?

He takes longer than usual to respond. I sit on the toilet staring at the phone screen, and my stomach flips in excitement when I see he's read it.

Sexy asshole: I'm writing. 

I bite my lip and sigh. He can surely hold off for five minutes can't he?

Willow: Can you take a break and... help me??

Sexy asshole: With what?

I quickly stand up and pull my jeans down, standing in my panties and hoodie. I lift the hem and point my camera at the wet patch on my underwear, taking a photo and sending it to him.

Willow: This... :(

A picture message pops through, and I inhale a sharp breath through my nose, trapping my bottom lip between my teeth

She's so wet... Her underwear is soaked, and I'd do anything to bury my nose in it. 

Jin: You want daddy to help you with what exactly?

I tease her, chuckling at the screen. I can picture her squirming right now, whimpering and begging for me to touch her. 

I become hard again almost immediately, throbbing in my shorts. The pressure of the fabric against me is uncomfortable.

Baby girl: Help me cum... please

A breathy groan escapes my lips, and I grip on the waistband of my shorts, freeing my erection quickly. It slaps up against my stomach as I lean back in my chair, but I don't touch it, I let it sit there until I can't take it anymore.

Jin: Hmm... And how shall I do that?

My breathing is ragged, and my lip is swollen, still trapped between my teeth.

Baby girl: Send me more pictures

I smirk and tap on the camera, positioning it to focus on my hard cock lying on my stomach. I take the picture and send it to her, and wait for her reply.

She takes a few moments, but sends a picture back. My cock twitches at the sight, begging to be touched. Her hand is beneath her white lace underwear, touching herself, but still out of sight. 

I can't hold back anymore, and I want to hear her moan.

Jin: Where are you?

Baby girl: In a public bathroom...

I chuckle and quickly tap on her number and call her, pressing my phone to my ear. She picks up immediately, and her voice is breathy, quiet and thick with desperation and lust.