T W E N T Y S E V E N

"Willow, wake up." I hear quietly in my ear. I feel a hand shaking my shoulder gently, stirring me awake from my sleep.

I grumble as I open my eyes, scowling angrily as I look up.

"I gotta go." Jin says, now fully dressed standing at the edge of my bed, tucking his shirt in his pants. 

"What time is it?" I croak sleepily, rubbing my eye as I sit up.

"5:30am. I need to get home and change before I leave for work." He says, his voice low. 

"Oh." I mumble, yawning.

"Will you be in class today?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah. I feel better." I smile.

"Okay." He says quickly.

"I'll see you later." He whispers, leaning on the bed and planting a quick kiss on my cheek.

He grabs his jacket from the pole of my bed and flashes a small smile before walking out of the room. 

I hear his footsteps reverberate through the house, and the sound of the front door opening and closing. 

I pout sadly and lay back down in bed, letting out a loud sigh. I stare up at the ceiling, the early morning sun rising, light creeping in through the crack of the curtains. 

I've slept like a rock for the past 24 hours, and I physically can't sleep anymore. I throw my covers off of my legs, and get out of bed, my empty stomach rumbling. I sleepily trudge down the stairs and into the kitchen, opening the fridge with heavy eyes.

I grab a bowl out of the cupboard and a box of cereal, pouring it in with the milk. I turn around and notice a piece of paper on the counter.

I tilt my head and eye it curiously, approaching it. I pick it up and read it, and my heart skips a beat.

I'm sorry I had to leave in a rush this morning. I can't turn up to work in the same clothes as the previous day, which I'm sure you can understand. I'm glad you're feeling better, but next time, please let me know so I don't misunderstand. I don't want to have to worry.

And as for you're relentless teasing... I know you like the powertrip, but please understand that I'm being very lenient with you. Trust me when I say that if you do keep it up, I won't be so forgiving in the future. Consider this your only warning.

Our normal tutoring will continue after last period in my office, at school this time. I don't want any temptation in my way. It's easier to resist when we're on public property.

And make sure to eat. 

I'll see you in a few hours.

-Jin

I chuckle at his letter. He's 'warning' me and it's cute. Somehow, I can't help but feel he isn't really capable of what he says. He's threatened to punish me a few times, but he's been pretty soft. 

The spanking and over stimulation - okay, that was torture. I admit that. But it wasn't enough to stop me wanting to tease him. 

I can't stop the feeling of wanting to see him really at his limit. If I push his buttons enough, will he go through with his threats? Or are they just empty?

Okay, daddy wants to stay professional today? We'll see about that.

I giggle and eat a mouthful of cereal, rereading his note. It's a shame he ruined my only sexy pair of underwear, otherwise I'd have really gone overboard. We'll have to think up a plan B.