Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 1)

Josie's POV

This will be our third date.

I'm hoping this will be the one.

The one where he breaks my back into two and makes me question reality.

The moment I laid eyes on him, I was captivated. His tattoos, his aura, his demeanor, his everything. It drew me in and left me wanting more. 

I've never witnessed someone so fucking hot.

Thank you for banishing me here, Mom and Dad.

Yoongi said he'll pick me up from the apartment I'm staying in that my parents rented for me while I'm here. It's actually been amazing being here on my own. I have my freedom, and the independence has been an eye opener. 

Don't get me wrong, It's had its ups and downs, there's been moments where I've found it difficult, but overall it's been a positive experience.

As I gather the last remaining items preparing myself before Yoongi gets here, I check myself in the mirror one last time.

My hair is parted in the middle, straight and falling naturally on my shoulders. I'm wearing a white haltertop, with denim jeans and white Nike's. 

He hasn't told me where we're going, but I don't expect to go anywhere fancy, so I decided to go casual, but still sexy enough to entice something from him.

I suddenly hear the intercom buzzer go off, and my heart jumps in excitement. I quickly rush over to the intercom and press the speaker button.

"Hello?"

"It's me." I hear Yoongi's voice.

I smile widely and squeal childishly, squirming to get my shoes on and throwing my bag over my shoulder. I hastily grab my keys and head out the door.

I get to the main door and there he stands.

His silver hair falls across his forehead, an obvious undercut beneath. He's wearing all black- Ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve black shirt and black sneakers. 

He looks delicious.

I smile and walk towards him, a small smirk evident on his lips as his eyes look me up and down devilishly. 

"You look hot." He says nonchalantly.

"So do you." I quip back, flashing a flirty grin.

He chuckles as a response, and nods for us to go towards the cab waiting outside, which I follow.

We get in and I buckle my seatbelt, resting my hands on my legs. "So, where we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." He teases.

The car journey was short, and we stop outside of what looks like a club. I can hear the bass booming from inside, and crowds of people standing and moving in and out of the building.

He grabs his wallet and looks at me. "We're here." He says.

I get out of the car and the music grows louder. Obnoxious techno sounds pulsating the ground. It looks fucking awesome.

"We going in here?" I ask, pointing to the club. He grins and nods his head, holding his hand out for me to take.

I smile and place my hand in his, which he reacts by curling his long fingers around it, guiding me to the entrance.

There's a long line of people queuing to get inside. A large man stands by the door, which I can only assume is the bouncer.

Yoongi walks directly to him, nods his head, and the bouncer nods back, walking us both inside the main door and straight past all the other people.