S I X T E E N

I wake up naturally in the morning, my body aching from head to toe. I feel a weight rested against my waist, and light breathing in my ear. 

I turn and look over my shoulder, and my heart skips a beat at the sight before me. Kim Seokjin is behind me, asleep in his bed, his naked body pressed against mine from behind. His arms are draped over my waist, and our legs intertwined.

I turn around quickly when I see him beginning to stir in his sleep.

Memories of last night flood in my brain, and I was wrong. I thought of him as an old romantic. But there was nothing romantic about the way he fucked me last night.

I'm exhausted. The man has the stamina of an athlete on steroids. We didn't stop until early hours of the morning, only when both of us couldn't continue was when he finally stopped.

There was a build up sexual tension between us that had been bottled up for weeks, and last night we both let the beasts within us out of its cages. 

It was raw, wild and lustful. 

What happened between us, I don't regret it for a second. But I'm worried he'll think differently. The relationship we are supposed to have is to remain strictly professional, but undoubtedly we've crossed that line by a mile. 

No matter the outcome, there's no turning back. 

He continues to stir, and he wraps his arms tighter around my waist, pulling me into his body. My back flush with his bare chest, and the heat radiating off his body envelopes me, keeping me warm.

I move my hand and intertwine my fingers with his that's rested over my waist. I try to be as careful as I can to not wake him, but I feel him grip my hand back.

I close my eyes, snuggling in his arms, feeling comfortable. I drift back off to sleep peacefully, a smile on my face, and a warmness in my heart.

**

I wake up again a little later, but this time I'm alone. I turn and see the space beside me empty, the covers thrown over, the imprint of his body in the mattress still visible. 

Now I know he's awake, the panic begins to set in; unsure whether he's going to kick me out, and pretend this never happened, or if he has other plans. 

I hear movement coming from the other side of a door to the right, along with the sound of a shower running. 

Now we've reached this point, I'm even unsure of what to call him. Do I still call him Mr. Kim? Or do I address him by his first name? This is definitely a complicated situation, and I don't know how to approach it. 

I'm just going to lay in this bed, pull the covers over me and pretend to sleep. Best way to avoid awkward conversations, right?

My anxiety is through the roof, my heart slamming against my chest, waiting impatiently for him to exit the bathroom. 

I can't stay here forever, I need to talk to him at one point... It's what his stance is on this that's worrying me the most.

I turn to lay on my back, and flip the covers off over my head, huffing out a breath childishly. Just then, I hear the doorknob turning, and I whip my head to the side, my eyes widening as large as they can go.

As quick as I can, I turn so my back is facing him, and pull the covers back over me, chickening out and deciding to hide. 

I hear his heavy footsteps against the hardwood floor, along with movement of him shuffling around the room.