N I N E

I don't think twice. I get on a bus and make my way straight to Kim Seokjin's house.

I'm a rack of nerves the whole way, my stomach flipping around, my heart slamming against my chest. I can't seem to stop fidgeting. I keep checking my phone out of habit every 5 seconds, just in case he messaged me again.

After what feels like an eternity, I make it to the address. I look at the building in front of me. It's huge and isolated, no neighbors for at least a mile. The front entrance is blocked off by a 7 foot concrete wall, and an iron gate. 

I can't see anything through the bars, only greenery. Flowerbeds, trees and a perfectly mowed lawn, stretching out for what looks like forever.

I press the buzzer intercom on the gate, my finger trembling as I do so. I wait impatiently, until I hear his voice on the other end of the receiver.

"Hello?" 

"Mr. Kim, It's Willow." I say, trying to sound as confident as I possibly can. 

There's a silence for a few seconds. I open my mouth to speak, before he beats me to it.

"You're late." He mutters, before the intercom turns off. I hear a loud click, and the gate opens on it's own. I hesitantly walk through, already feeling lost as I walk down the long, winding path.

I reach the end, and I'm able to get a good look at the house itself. My mouth drops open in awe. Despite the old fashion style entrance, the house itself is modern.

The outside walls are painted a solid gray, the front door only made of glass, along with the garage door. The roof is flat, and the walls are adorned with mounted lights, illuminating the beautiful architecture in the setting sun. 

I gulp and approach the door, noticing movement through the glass.

I see him through the door, an irritated look on his face. He opens the door and immediately looks down at me, pursing his lips.

I can't help but take in the way he looks. He's dressed down, not in his usual suit when he's at school. He's wearing a plain white short sleeved t-shirt, with grey sweatpants. His hair is a little messy, not in it's usual perfect, pristine, slicked back style. 

He crosses his arms across his chest, and the veins running along his forearms catch my eye unintentionally. His biceps are almost bulging out of the short sleeve, and I can make out the lines of his abs through his shirt.

"I'm... I'm sorry I'm late." I mumble, eventually pulling myself out of my daydream. 

"Come in. Take your shoes off please." He says, moving to one side, allowing me space to walk inside.

I nod and step through the door, taking my shoes off hastily. I follow him through the house, observing and admiring the decoration as I walk from room to room.

He stops in front of a brown oak wood door. He turns the handle and swings it open, walking inside.

"Come in. Take a seat over there." He says, pointing to a black leather arm chair placed in front of a large desk. 

I'm assuming this is his office at home. It's quite similar to the one at school, except this one is much more brighter, and it has a lighter smell.

I take a seat, watching him as he takes his place behind his desk. He clears his throat and rests his arms on the surface, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"I apologise for the attire, I know it's a little... casual." He mutters.

This is his house, he can dress how he wants.