T H I R T Y T W O

??? POV: A few hours earlier

I stand outside the school gate, overlooking the parking lot. I'm about to walk away, until I see Jin storm out of the school doors angrily, gripping a dark skinned foreign girl by the arm and dragging her to his car. 

I tilt my head as I watch them. She looks frightened, and he looks enraged. He mutters something and throws her in his car, and gets in the drivers side, before pulling out and screeching out of the parking lot. 

So this is his new girl. I didn't take him for someone who liked them foreign and dark.

A small smirk dances its way onto my lips. I chuckle and walk back to my car. I get in and open the glove compartment, pulling out a box. 

I open it, and look inside, the smirk on my face growing wider.

Present time

Present time

I wake up naturally the next morning, my wrists sore. It's still slightly dark outside, but the early morning sunrise peaks through the curtains of Jins bedroom.

I turn over in the bed and see him with his back facing me, his broad shoulders in full view, and his light, stable breathing still audible.

I smile and scoot closer, draping my arm over his waist. He breathes in deeply through his nose and stirs in his sleep, grabbing my hand in his and bringing my knuckle to his lips.

He kisses my fingers gently, his warm breath hitting my skin. My smile grows wider, and I nuzzle my face in his neck, letting out a content breath.

"Good morning." He whispers, his morning voice scratchy and deep.

"Good morning." I repeat, giggling, his lips tickling my fingers.

He lets go of my hand and turns his body over, facing me. He opens his eyes slowly, his dark pupils looking into mine. A small smile appears on his face, and he closes his eyes again sleepily.

"How did you sleep?" He mutters.

"Like a baby." I respond, chuckling.

I bring my hand to rest between my cheek and the pillow, my eyes scanning his face. I raise my other hand and lightly brush my fingers through his hair, and he smiles sweetly at my touch.

"What time is it?" He mutters, yawning.

I turn and look over my shoulder, grabbing my phone and checking the time.

"6am." I whisper, running my fingers back through his hair.

"We need to get up." He says, breathing in deeply and opening his eyes, rolling onto his back. 

I let my hand fall onto the mattress between our bodies, and I pout sadly, not wanting to let this moment end. He sits up and throws the covers off his still naked body, and sleepily walks to the attached bathroom, turning the shower on.