F I F T Y O N E

Jin moves closer to me, his eyes dark as they wander up and down my body. I can feel the burn inside me, longing for him, for his touch, a sensation I've missed more than I realized.

He helps me undress slowly, and soon I'm completely bare. He takes the new, lace underwear and begins with the bra, gently placing it over my chest and fastening the clip at the back. Next, the panties. He purposely drags his fingers sensually up my legs as he pulls them, an electrifying spark shooting through me.

Lastly, the chemise.
"Arms up." He demands, and I do as he requests. He pulls it down and it stops just below my groin. 

He stands back up, his face within inches of mine. I feel his warm breath hit my cheek as he moves closer, his lips hovering over my ear. Butterflies in my stomach are doing somersaults, my fingers beginning to tremble.

"Lay down." He whispers. 

I do as he says, and lay on my back on the bed. He pulls his shirt off over his head, and I watch as his muscles tighten at the movement. His abs dancing as his arms raise and come back down. 

He throws the shirt on the floor, now only standing in his sweatpants. My heart slams violently against my chest in excitement, anticipation and nerves. 

My eyes follow his body as he crawls onto the bed, next to me. His face, adorned with a knowing smirk, moves closer to mine, until his lips meet my own. He kisses me slowly, his hand gently placed upon my cheek.

His tongue finds its way into my mouth, and I copy his action. Our tongues fighting, feeling each others sensually. 

His hand gradually moves down my body, until he cups my clothed groin. I let out a sharp breath, aching for the touch, aching for his touch.

He slips one finger in through the side of the new panties, and barely touches my clit, circulating it painfully slow. A small moan escapes my lips into his mouth, and I feel him smile. He bites my lip, and presses his finger harder against my nerve, giving me what I want.

"I love how wet you get for me, every time I touch you." He groans in my ear. 

I close my eyes and tilt my head back as his lips now feather my neck with light, gentle pecks, a chill running down my arms and my back, pleasure, the pleasure I've been dying for, enveloping me.

His finger picks up speed, and increasing pressure, and I moan louder. A dark chuckles emanates from his chest, his warm breath hitting my neck.

Suddenly, he pulls back, and sits back onto his heels, his erection protruding through his sweatpants. I bite my lip, my stomach doing flips at the anticipation.

He stands up and takes them off quickly, freeing his hard cock from the confides of his clothing. I stare at it, wanting it, missing it and how it makes me feel.

"Come here." He whispers seductively. I smile and comply, crawling forwards to the edge of the bed.

He moves closer, the tip now inches from my face, shining with pre cum. He places his hand around the back of my head, and he breathes heavily as I lick a strip from the base up to the tip.

Now pushing my head down and forcing it all the way to the back of my throat, I hold it, resisting the urge to gag on his size. He grunts, gritting his teeth, his bold eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, his face scrunched and screwed.

And then I release, taking a deep breath, my eyes watering. "

Fuck, shit." He mutters.

I wrap my fingers around his length and pump it fast, opening my mouth and sucking on the tip, rotating my tongue and flicking it repeatedly. He groans louder, the grip on my hair getting tighter. I can feel the strands pulling against my scalp as his large, veiny hands pull on them.