T H I R T Y O N E

"We're nowhere near finished."

His words ring in my ears, and places the vibrator back against my clit. I hear another click, and the vibrator becomes louder, the pulse against my nerve becoming stronger.

"Fuck!" I scream, arching my back again, pushing my hips down into the bed.

I whimper desperately, panting and gasping for breath. He forces three fingers inside of me, stretching me and pumping them rapidly.

Another orgasm builds at quick speed, but this time it feels different. It feels strange, it's building lower in my stomach, a weird, hyper sensitive feeling in my entire body.

"I- Cum!" I choke out, and throw my head back into the pillow.

I scream, louder than I have before, straining my vocal chords. My orgasm take over every nerve, and I feel something shoot out of me. He removes his fingers and pulls the vibrator away, and I collapse into the bed again.

"Good girl." He mutters. I feel his tongue run up my slit and touch my clit, and I shudder at the over sensitivity.

"You squirted for daddy." He purrs against my folds, lapping up my juices.

"I did?" I question breathlessly.

He pulls the blindfold up, and I squint my eyes at the bright light. He lifts my head and forces me to look down, and I see a large wet patch on the bed, and his hands, arms and his face are soaked.

He lets me go and I fall back, unable to move.

"I can't take anymore." I whine, still trying to catch my breath.

"Yes you can." He growls, and pulls the blindfold back over my eyes, returning to blackness.

"I'm gonna fuck that attitude out of you." He snarls. I hear the sound of rustling, assuming he's opening a condom packet.

I begin to writhe again, unsure if I can handle it.

"No, please. I can't." I breathe, closing my legs.

He forces my legs back open, and slaps my thighs hard, leaving a stinging sensation on my skin.

"Close your legs again, and I'll put them in a spreader bar." He warns. I don't even know what that is, but I know I don't want it.

He tucks his hands under my ass and lifts it in the air, spreading my legs and burying his face in my pussy. He plunges his tongue inside me, and thrusts it in and out of my hole, his hard cock resting on my back.

"Daddy!" I scream, whining and whimpering, my legs shaking in the air.

"I fucking love how you taste." He breathes, pulling his tongue out of me.

He positions me how he wants. My legs spread, with one leg over his shoulder. His hands pinning my hips down into the bed and my wrists tied above my head, unable to touch him. He aligns himself at my entrance, and slams into me, a low groan escaping his lips.

He doesn't waste any time, and begins to thrust into me at a rapid pace. His hips pound loudly into mine, slamming into me over and over again roughly. The bed frame bangs against the wall, and I can barely form words at this point.

My mouth is wide open and my body limp as he fucks me mercilessly. I can only breathe loudly into the thick air, which makes it only harder when he wraps his hand around my throat.

My mind goes blank, I can't think anymore. I'm light headed and my body reacts to his perfectly. My hips automatically match his rhythm, and I can hear how his cock slams into my wet pussy, the audible squelch in my ears, only making me more wet.