T W E N T Y T H R E E

Jin drops me off outside my house, even though I protested

Jin drops me off outside my house, even though I protested. He refused to allow me to walk a few minutes from the convenience store to my house, which honestly I kind of appreciated the thought and reasoning he had behind it.

It's currently 3am, and I made it just in time before my dad had to be awake and leave for the week. I reach and pull on the door handle, but I hear him clear his throat from beside me.

"Wait." He says. I stop and turn my head to face him, waiting for him to continue.

"You mentioned your father is leaving this morning. Are you going to be alone?" He asks cautiously, avoiding my eyes.

"Yes..." I trail off, already gathering a feeling of where he's going with his question.

"How long?"

"A week." I respond, biting the inside of my cheek.

He hums and nods his head, finally lifting his eyes to look at me.

"I see." He mumbles, looking distracted.

"And will you be okay on your own?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I smirk and let out a low chuckle, placing my hand on his thigh, and leaning in closer towards him. His eyes widen in surprise and he looks back at me.

"I'll be fine. I'm a big girl." I grin, retreating back into my seat.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class." I say, pulling on the car handle and opening the door, stepping out and shutting it behind me quickly, leaving him unable to respond. 

I love teasing him. It makes me feel confident, and the way he reacts to it makes it all the more worthwhile. I want the punishments, I want him to scold me, to warn me and look at me like I'm a worthless piece of meat; that I'm his toy and nobody else is allowed to play with me. 

The way his tall, slender, yet toned body hovers above me, with his large, strong hands placed either side of my head, trapping me beneath him... I love the feeling of him dominating me with nothing but ease. And I give in to him, I can't help but to succumb.

The feelings I get when he touches me, his breath fanning my skin... He turns me on to heights I've never reached before. It's addictive, he's my drug, and I crave him constantly.

When I'm around him, I feel beautiful and sexy, like a sexual goddess. I have a need to please him, the burning desire to want to hear him praise me when I've obeyed him.

I giggle, biting my lip as I enter my house, closing the door behind me and resting my back against it, a content sigh escaping between my lips.

This weekend, without a doubt has been the most enjoyable weekend I think I've ever had. It's been a whirlwind, a lot had happened in a short space of time, and it's now just hitting me. The realisation that I've entered into a sexual, and passionate affair with my literature teacher...

What we're doing is wrong in the eyes of someone else. I know that. If people were to find out, not only would I be expelled, but he would lose his job, his teaching licence would be revoked and no doubt he'd never be allowed to work in education again.

His name would be tarnished in the publishing world, and his career would be over. My dad would probably have a mental breakdown. Hell, he'd probably kill Jin before he even lets his career come to an end.

But this lust, and this desire that we have for each other... It's pure. It's strong and undeniable. We're like magnets drawn to one another, unable to break free, ignoring the possible consequences, and living in blissful ignorance.

I sigh and climb the stairs, making my way into my room, making sure to close my door as quietly and gently as I can. I lazily drag my feet to my bed, and flop down onto it, starfishing out onto the mattress.

I eventually fall asleep with Jin in my mind, replaying the events of tonight in my head, contently falling into a deep slumber.

**

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating against the wood on my bedside table. I grumble sleepily as I slowly open my eyes, sighing frustratingly.

I lazily turn over in my bed and slam my hand down on the surface, fumbling to find my phone with my eyes still half closed. I grasp it and turn over onto my back, opening one eye to adjust my pupils to the bright light.

I see it's someone calling me, but I can't see the caller ID through my blurred vision.

"Hello?" I answer the phone groggily.

"Hey, beautiful. You busy today?" I hear Hoseoks voice on the other end of the call, and I shoot my eyes open, sitting up.

"What?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes.

"Have you just woken up?" He asks, chuckling.

"Yeah... What time is it?" I ask.

"It's like 2pm. You've already wasted half the day."

"Oh..." I yawn, humming.

"Get up, get dressed and meet me at the address I text you." He says, hanging up immediately after.

I pull my phone from my ear and look at the screen, scowling and scrunching my face sleepily. I see his name pop up, texting me an address.

I groan and throw my covers off of me, getting up from my bed and stretching my arms up in the air, and letting out a content breath after.

"Everyone around here is so demanding." I mutter to myself, walking into my bathroom and getting myself ready.

I decide to dress casually, and grab my house keys, throwing them in my bag, along with my phone and a couple other necessary supplies.

I felt a little sick this morning, not feeling 100%. But I didn't want to cancel on Hoseok, he seemed rather excited on the phone.

I take a bus, making my way towards the mystery location, wondering what he's got in store for me.