T H I R T Y S E V EN

Jin and I talk through the rest of the night in each others arms. We really connected and opened up to each other, and I feel closer to him because of that.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know." He mumbles sleepily. I smile and chuckle at his sweet words.

"I'll miss you too." I respond, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Oh, I think Taehyung has a girlfriend. I met her today." I suddenly say. He breathes steadily in my ear, drifting off to sleep.

"Hmm?" He hums, half awake. 

"She's a little strange though. She hinted she knew that I was seeing someone." I mumble, and he moves in his sleep. 

"Oh?" He responds.

"Yeah. She seems nice other than that though. And she's really pretty. He likes her a lot." I chuckle. I'm basically talking to myself at this point, rambling as I recall the sweet expression on Tae's face.

"Her name was Hwasa. She's a little older than Tae but-" He suddenly cuts me off by shooting up. I fall from his arms and stare up at him in surprise.

"What did you just say?" He looks over his shoulder at me, his eyes wide and full of shock.

"Wh-What?" I stutter.

"What was her name?" 

"Hwasa." I repeat. He lets out a breath and drops his head into his hands, falling backwards into the bed.

"Fuck." He mutters, sighing. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" I ask, worried.

He removes his hands from his face and looks at me, his expression laced with concern.

"What does she look like?" He asks.

"Uh, she has long black hair. A round face, small eyes and pouty lips. She has a mole on her cheek." I say. He flutters his eyes closed and purses his lips angrily.

"What is it?" I repeat, grabbing his arm.

"Nothing. I thought it was someone I know. I was mistaken." He says, releasing a breath. He relaxes and turns on his side, facing me, closing his eyes.

A memory suddenly pops in my head, and I gulp loudly, opening my mouth hesitantly to ask him a question.

"Jin?" I call him shakily.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"Who's 'N' in your phone?" I ask. He suddenly opens his eyes and glares at me, propping up on his elbow.

"You went in my phone?" He asks, his voice loud and intimidating.

"No. I just saw unread texts from someone named 'N' on your lock screen. I didn't read them or open it. I promise." I defend myself, shaking my head.

"It's no one, Willow." He retorts grumpily, laying his head back down on the pillow.

Well it's obviously someone...

I decide it's best not to argue, not wanting to ruin the evening we had together. I lay my head down on the pillow, keeping my space and not touching him. I stare at his face as he sleeps, and I feel a sudden pang of hurt.

What if he's sleeping with someone else besides me? I mean, it's possible. We never defined our relationship. I don't even think we're together, or monogamous, or committed to each other only.

I turn over with my back facing him, trying to remove the negative thoughts in my head. This is why I didn't want to allow myself to fall too deep. Our relationship is complicated, and I don't even know what it is.