T H I R T Y T H R E E

A month has passed. Jin and I have kept our affair a secret, hiding it from people in plain sight; pretty well if you ask me. It seems that nobody suspects a thing.

In that time, we started spending a lot more time together. After my dad got back from his business trip, he asked why I hadn't eaten much of the groceries he pre bought me for that week.

Turns out I was staying at Jin's most of the time. Eating, sleeping and practically living there for those 7 days. 

I spit out the most believable excuse I could muster, which was that I had bought a lot of takeout. He didn't question it.

But it wasn't all just sex 24/7. I did spend a lot of it learning, and improving my writing. Jin has been extremely helpful in that aspect, and my knowledge on literature has expanded vastly. I've also learnt quite a lot in Korean, and I can hold basic (very basic) conversations.

It's Saturday morning right now, and I'm currently on the bus to Taehyungs house. He texted me out of the blue and asked for me to come over, for some reason he wouldn't tell me. He said he'd prefer to 'tell me in person.'

I'm a little nervous, the obvious negative thought in my head is that he somehow knows, or found out about Jin and I, and he wants to have a serious talk with me about it. But I'm 99% certain we're in the clear and that we're safe. It's just my anxiety.

Willow: I'm nearly here.

I text him just to let him know that I'm close by, and I receive a buzz almost immediately.

Tae: Just come through the front door, nobody's home. Passcode is 1997

I raise an eyebrow and lock my phone, tucking it in my pocket when the bus comes to my stop. I jump off and walk a little down the street until I get to Taehyung's house. It seems pretty quiet and empty, no cars on the driveway.

I walk up and enter the code, walking in through the hallway and peaking around the corners, wondering where he is.

"Tae?" I call out, tiptoeing nervously into the living room.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yells back. I walk through, and he's standing behind the counter, pouring a drink.

"Hey." I sigh, taking a seat at the countertop, and smoothing my dress down.

It's the middle of summer here, and it's absolutely boiling hot. I couldn't even put any makeup on today, it'd melt off if I tried. The barstool is black leather, and I can feel my thighs sticking to it due to the heat.

"Hey." He responds, turning around and flashing me a cute, rectangular smile.

He had a hair cut. His brown hair is a little shorter, not so long and in his eyes, but still in the same style. He's wearing grey shorts and a black tank top, his cheeks flushed pink and his forehead giving off a slight sheen.

"So, what's up?" I ask, resting my elbows against the cold marble surface, instantly feeling a relief from the heat.

He takes a sip of his water and sets it down on the counter, letting out a loud, content breath afterwards and licking his lips. He looks a little nervous, fidgeting on the spot and avoiding my eyes.

"Tae?" I call him, tilting my head, my stomach flipping.

He looks up and locks eyes with me. He purses his lips and clenches his fists on the counter, looking visibly awkward.

Um..." He begins, chuckling nervously and scratching the back of his neck.

"God, I don't know why I'm so nervous." He laughs breathily, and stands up straight, taking another gulp of his water.