Special Chapter - Yoongi & Josie (PT 2)

Yoongi and I got a cab back to my apartment, Yoongi paid again, which I found really sexy. He hasn't let me spend a penny. 

And the fact he punched a dude for harassing me? 

My panties have disintegrated.

We get out of the cab and hurriedly approach the main door of my apartment complex, my hands are trembling with excitement and adrenaline. I've been waiting for this moment.

We get inside and I unlock my door, walking in first. I turn around, and Yoongi slams the door behind him, lunging towards me and grabbing my face in his hands, kissing me quick and hard. I kiss him back with just as much force, lustfully and desperate.

We kick our shoes off, panting in each others mouths, and make our way to the bedroom, our lips not losing contact. 

I pull away for a second, just to pull the shirt off and over his head, revealing his bare torso, his tattoos now in full view, his abs dancing and contracting as he moves his body.

His tattoos start at his neck, making their way down his arms, with a few scattered  along his chest. They're all dark in color and style. It's sexy as hell and I can't tear my eyes away.

He pulls my shirt off and looks down at my chest, before looking back up at me, his eyes dark and full of lust. He attaches his lips back onto mine, and fiddles with the strap of my bra, unhooking it with ease and letting it fall off my shoulders.

He pushes me down onto the bed, standing above me with an intimidating stare. He begins to unbutton his jeans, and I watch, licking my lips in anticipation.

He unbuttons them, but doesn't take them off, instead leaning down to unbutton my own jeans. He pulls them off swiftly and his eyes trail up and down my body.

I lift my finger and curl it, beckoning for him to come closer, biting my lip at him. He smirks, and steps closer. I sit up and pull his jeans down, my face level with his crotch. I stare at the print of his growing erection against his underwear. I let out a breath, and look up at him.

He leans down, forcing me to lay back, placing both his hands beside my head, kissing me again. I feel the bed dip as he kneels down onto it, his chiseled body now hovering above mine. He tangles his fingers in my hair and I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away briefly. "Are you on any birth control?" He asks.

"Yeah, we're good." I respond breathily, and he smirks, kissing me hard once again. I feel movement between our bodies, and look down, noticing him freeing himself from his underwear. I take a sharp breath at the sight and look back up at him.

He pulls back, only to swiftly slide my jeans and underwear off of me, kneeling back on the bed to his original position. He snakes one hand down and glides a finger along my folds, feeling my growing arousal. He breathes lustfully in my mouth at the touch, as do I.

He begins to circle my clit, and a moan escapes my lips into his mouth. My body is on fire, my legs writhe in desperation, sinking into the pleasure building around my nerve, and the man who's giving me that pleasure.

"I've wanted you since I first saw you." I whisper against his lips. He smirks, biting my bottom lip and pulling it back playfully.

"So have I." He confesses confidently, his tone husky and sinful. 

"Give it to me. I want it." I breathe, aching. He breathes sharply as a response, almost as if my words gave him direct pleasure.

He grips his length and pushes it against my hole, sliding it in with ease. I close my eyes and smile at the pleasure, finally feeling the man I've been wanting for so long. He leans his head into my ear, and groans softly as he begins to thrust.