F I F T E E N

"We're not finished."

He grins at me, and lunges forward, throwing me over his shoulder. I yelp in surprise, kicking my legs out of instinct. He slams his hand down on my bare ass, chuckling.

He carries me up the stairs and into his bedroom, and throws me down onto the bed like a rag doll. I stare up at him wide eyed, furrowing my brows and backing up against the headboard of the bed.

He crawls on the bed, approaching me slowly. He grabs my knees and forces them up, spreading them wide apart. He pulls me down so I'm laying flat, and hovers above me, his hands placed either side of my head.

He crashes his lips with mine, immediately plunging his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around. I bury my fingers in his hair, tugging at it lightly as I lift my hips upwards, grinding against him. 

I trail my fingers down his neck and chest, fumbling to undo the buttons of his shirt. I'm trembling at this point, overcome with fiery arousal. 

I undo the last button and rip the shirt off his back, throwing it onto the floor. I don't waste any time, and drag my nails down his back. He hisses in my mouth, his back contracting beneath my fingers.

Suddenly, he wraps his arms around my frame and spins us both around, flipping me on top of him. He pulls away from the kiss, his lips still ghosting over mine.

He runs his thumb along my bottom lip, sucking in air through his teeth.

"I want to feel these pretty lips wrapped around my cock." He whispers, trapping my bottom lip between his teeth, and pulling it back teasingly. 

"My pleasure." I smirk.

Without hesitation I dip my head into the crook of his neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking on his skin, gradually making my way down his body. 

I trail my tongue along the lines of his abs, until I meet the waistband of his pants and boxers. I pull at the hem, and he lifts his hips in the air, allowing me to pull them down.

I pull them both down, his erect cock springing free, landing on his stomach. I let out a breath at the sight, my mouth salivating.

I pull his pants and boxers off his ankles, and throw them somewhere in the room. I teasingly trace my fingers delicately up his thighs, inching closer to him. 

I wrap my fingers around the base, and plant kitten licks on his swollen tip, dipping my tongue into the slit. He hisses and arches his back slightly, closing his eyes as his head rolls back into the pillow. His abs contract, and I feel the muscles in his thighs flex beneath my fingers.

I open my mouth and suck on the tip, swirling my tongue around simultaneously. He lets out a low growl, his hand now making it's way to my hair. He tangles his fingers in my locks, gripping hard.

I push him in further, until I feel him at my throat. I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck, bobbing my head up and down, and stroking the exposed shaft. 

His legs begin to writhe, his moans growing louder and frequent, his breath escaping him. 

He's too big to fit all the way, but I'm determined to try. 

I look up, and his face is contorted in pleasure, his forehead scrunched and his eyes closed tight. His bottom lip is trapped between his teeth, sweat forming in the dip of his neck.

I smirk and push down further, taking him in my throat. I push down as far as I can go, my nose flushing with his pelvis. He pulls on my hair harder, letting out loud, strained groans. 

I swallow around his cock, holding back the urge to gag. Luckily for me, I don't have much of a gag reflex, so it's not a challenge.

He roughly pulls my head off of him, and he lets out a breath, gasping for air.