T W E N T Y T W O

Flashback: One Week Ago

I sit behind my desk in my school office, fiddling with the pencil in my hand, tapping it against the desk. I look up at Willow opposite me in the chair, her eyes focused on the paperwork before her, her legs crossed elegantly. 

She clears her throat and shifts in her seat, stretching her arms in the air. I can't help but glance down at her chest as she pushes it outwards, purposely trying to catch my attention with her subtle movements.

We've been meeting every evening for private tutoring for just over a week now at this point, and she thinks she's being smooth with her teasing. 

I notice the glances, the gentle touches, every little trick in her book that she uses... I notice it all.

She suddenly sits up straight and leans back in the chair. I watch how she slowly, teasingly uncrosses her leg, and spreads them - her panties visible in my eyeline, before crossing the other leg over her knee. She lets out a seductive sigh, and leans back forward, continuing with the paperwork I gave her.

I inhale deeply through my nose, trying to keep quiet. There's so much I can take at this point, and she's pushing me over the edge.

"Mr. Kim?" I hear her call me, her voice low.

I lift my eyes and look at her. She's staring back at me with a fake innocent expression, biting her lip.

"Yes?" I mutter, clearing my throat.

"Can you help me with this? I don't understand." She coos.

I slowly close my eyes frustratingly, and drop my head, letting out a subtle breath. I stand from the desk and walk around the desk, making my way behind her chair.

"What is it?" I ask, resting my hands on the back of her chair.

She looks up, her large, doe eyes locking with mine, trying to look innocent.

"This word here. Can you explain it?" She smiles, trailing her fingers up her thigh slowly.

I look at the word her finger is pointed at on the page, and I can already sense where she's going with this.

"It says big." I say, my voice monotone.

"Oh. And this one?" She says, her finger dragging further down the page, stopping at a word.

"Pleasure." I say irritatingly. She hums and nods her head and points to another word on the page.

"What about this one?" She purrs.

"Wet..." I mumble, trying to keep my composure. I clench my fits along the back of her chair, digging my fingers into the leather. 

"Ah, I see. Thank you, Mr. Kim." She says, my name rolling off her tongue seductively at the end of her sentence.

I nod my head and stand up straight, letting out a breath as I walk back to my chair, taking a seat behind my desk. I check the time, and realise we're already over by 5 minutes.

"We'll wrap it up here for this evening." I manage to say, closing the books and pushing them to one side on the desk, relief washing over me.

She looks up, and pouts her lips, dropping the pencil down onto the surface.

"Oh, okay." She mumbles, standing from her chair.

I walk to the door and hold it open for her, standing to the side, watching her as she approaches me.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." She says, a subtle smirk on her face. She walks past me, and purposely brushes her hand against my crotch as she walks out the door. 

I shut the door quickly, locking it behind me and let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I run my hand through my hair, walking back to my seat, and slumping down into the chair.

It's growing more and more difficult with each passing day. She's becoming more brazen, more physical and teasing and there's so much I can take, I can only control myself for so long.

She caught my eye the first day. Her dark skin, her plump lips, her large, innocent doe eyes... It burned into my brain and I couldn't ignore it.

I envisioned her writhing and shaking beneath me, those innocent eyes looking up at me, begging for me to give her more. Her long, thick hair wrapped around my fist, her plump lips curled around my throbbing cock. 

I tried to ignore it, telling myself that it was wrong, that it can't, and never will happen. But the temptation, the want and need is growing stronger each day, and I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back.

Her teasing tells me she wants it, that she wants me, which only makes it more difficult. 

I'm already hard thinking about her, imagining her tight walls clenching around me. I can feel the pressure in my pants, pushing against the confinements of my clothing, begging to be let loose.

I bite my lip and place my hand gently on my throbbing length, slowly rubbing it through the fabric. I let out a breath, closing my eyes as I imagine her tied up, begging for me, and bending to my every will.

I unbutton my dress pants and zip the fly down, quickly digging my hand into the waistband of my boxers, freeing myself from my clothing. I wrap my fingers around my length, applying light pressure and begin to pump slowly.

I run my thumb over the tip, spreading the already leaking precum, wetting myself as I increase my pace.

I let out low, quiet groans, resting my head along the back of my chair, gripping tightly onto the handle as I begin to jerk myself rapidly.

"Fuck..." I breathe, trapping my bottom lip between my teeth, groaning repeatedly.

My cock begins to twitch in my hand, throbbing as I inch closer to an orgasm. Her body in my mind, her throat swallowing around me as I fuck her mouth, her wet, tight pussy pulsating around me, her moans, her lips...

I imagine every possible position, every possible way she could scream and beg me to stop, her clit in my mouth and her perfectly curved body convulsing as I bring her to her orgasm.

All of those images running through my head... I soon reach my climax. I buck my hips and moan deeply, cumming onto my hand, my warm, fresh cum dripping from my fingers onto my clothed leg.

I pant as I come down from my high, releasing the pressure on my cock. I grab a tissue and wipe my hand, along with the drop of cum on my pants. It's not coming out, a slight stain still visible. 

I let out a sigh and put myself back in my boxers, buttoning up my pants and wiping the sweat on my forehead, pushing my hair back.

She's etched into my brain every waking second of the day. I can't get her out of it. She's completely taking over my every thought, teasing me, testing me... And now I've reached the point where I'm in my office masturbating to the thought of her.

Imagination can only go so far.

I need her.