F I F T Y S E V E N

"Are you okay?" I ask

He looks down at his hands rested on his lap, nibbling on his bottom lip anxiously.  He looks up at me, catching my gaze.

"I'm alright." He forcefully smiles. "I'm just glad we found out before it went too far." He chuckles quietly.

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung. You deserve better than that. That wasn't fair." I sigh, patting his back gently for reassurance.

"It's okay. Really." He smiles. "I think I was just too excited, I got caught up in the fact that someone seemed interested in me. So I went with it. I know now to be careful next time." He laughs innocently, his eyes sparkling as they look into mine. 

I purse my lips sympathetically and pull him in for a hug, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He hugs me back, resting his chin in the crook of my neck, his arms around my torso. 

I whisper in his ear, "You're an amazing, kind, beautiful soul, Taehyung. And I promise you that any woman would be lucky to have you." I pull away, my hands gripped firmly on either side of his upper arms, forcing him to look me in the eye.

"And you are extremely handsome!" He blushes and looks away, but I shake him lightly to gain his attention back.

"You need to love yourself. Find your confidence. And don't settle for any woman who comes your way giving you a little attention. Be picky! You deserve that much." I laugh, pulling away from him and resting back into the couch.

He laughs with me, nodding his head.

"I will. Thank you, Willow." He smiles bashfully. His face falls suddenly and looks back at me. "Do you know what's happening with her? Is she going to leave us alone?" He asks.

I fidget slightly in my seat. "Uh, not exactly. My... Friend... Hasn't updated me on the situation just yet." I avoid his gaze.

"They said they'll call me." I say quickly, a little nervous laugh escaping my throat.

Taehyung hums, seeming to buy the story. I subtly pull my phone halfway out of my pocket, just enough to see the screen and check if I have any texts or missed calls from Jin, but again, nothing.

Just as I'm about to slide it back into my pocket, I feel it vibrate in my hand, and my eyes shoot down at the screen. My heart thumps violently in my chest.

Sexy Asshole: Come to my house.

Oh fuck. Here it is. The long, 3 day awaited answer. I stuff my phone away, and quickly stand up.

"I gotta go, my Dad needs me urgently." I say hastily. Taehyung looks up at me, a little surprised, but nods his head, smiling. I smile back and dart out of his house, making my way to Jin's.

It doesn't take me long to get to Jin's house. I walk up to the gate, and press the buzzer. It clicks open almost immediately and I march inside, taking long strides. My heart is pounding in my chest, blood rushing to my face in anxiety. My stomach is flipping repeatedly, wondering what the outcome is, what Jin did, what happened.