8

Liliah changed into a pair of overalls with multiple paint splatters on them. She threw her hair in a high ponytail and pulled on an old pair converse. She walked down to the outer banks of the quidditch pitch. There she met Ron and the car.

" Woah, you weren't kidding. This thing is totally banged up." Liliah examined the car.
" Can you still fix it?" Ron asked hopefully.
" Well I think if my Dad can be a hundred year old super soldier then I think I can fix this car." Liliah smiled.
" Great. This will get me out of a lot of trouble with my mum." Ron told her.
" Glad I could help." Liliah said as she popped the hood open.
Ron walked to the trunk and pulled out a red tool box. He brought it to her.

She raised an eyebrow at him.
" Dad said it came with the car." Ron blushed.
" Okay thanks." Liliah laughed.
She started taking out the tools and began working on the car.
" Can I ask you a question?" Ron asked.
" Sure." Liliah said not taking her eyes of the car.
" Whats it like living with the Avengers?" Ron asked.
Liliah chuckled at the question she's been asked a million times.
" Interesting. There honestly just normal people. And I've had a normal life growing up. But there is definitely something un normal about having training sessions at nine A.M. every morning. Or spending time the richest man in the world. Or visiting a planet made of gold with a god." Liliah told him.

" It's so cool your like a superhero." Ron said.
" Kinda, I prefer to leave the superhero stuff to my dad and all of them. But I mean come on it's the kinda of the same with you. To someone who's never known about the Wizarding world your life seems pretty cool." Liliah looked at him.
" No not really. Everything is just normal and boring." Ron shrugged.
" Because you live in that life. It's the same with me. We both don't know anything different. So anything else sounds exciting." Liliah explained.

" Your very wise you know that." Ron chuckled.
" Thanks I get it from my dad. Now are you going to help me or what?" Liliah teased.
He immediately got up and started helping.

¥¥¥

Liliah and Cedric entered the great hall.
" Why do we have to come to this? I don't want to learn DADA from that tosh pot." Liliah told him as they got a spot in front of a long dueling pad.
" Because I heard a rumor that Snape was going to be helping out. And I'm not missing the chance of watching Snape take all his anger out on Lockheart." Cedric told her.
" Okay. I get it now." Liliah smirked.

" Gather around everyone. Gather around." Lockheart said.
" Can everyone see me? Can everyone hear me? Excellent. In light of these dark events, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this dueling club. To train you,so you can fight off the dark arts. Just like I have on many occasions. For more details read my published work." Lockheart smiled.
He untied his cape and threw it into the crowd. He tossed it into the crowd and a group of girls grabbed at it.

" Now I want to introduce my assistant Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a small demonstration. But to all you youngsters you will still have your potions master after I'm done with him. Never fear." Lockheart told everyone.
" This might be the most excited I've ever been in my life." Liliah rubbed her hands together.
" Is it weird that I want to see Lockheart kick Snape's ass?" Cedric asked.
" Hell no. I want to see that too." Liliah told him.

Snape has hated Liliah since her first class with him. She always reminded him of someone who he hates and wanted to forget.

They approached each other. They lifted there wands then placed them back down to their sides. They bowed then turned and walked five paces. Then they turned back to each other and took a dueling stance.
" One...two...three." Lockheart counted.
" Expellirmus!" Snape shouted.
They spell hit Lockheart in the chest and he went flying back landing on his ass.
Everyone laughed except for his fan girls.
" What a wanker." Liliah shook her head smiling.
" A hot one." Cedric smirked.
" I can't deal with you." Liliah gave him the talk to the hand.

Lockheart stood.
" Ah very good Professor Snape. But might I say it was pretty obvious what you were going to do. And I could have easily stopped you if I wanted." Lockheart smiled cockily.
" It might be prudent to teach the students how to block unfriendly spells." Snape said.
" What? Learn who to block? I've master that since first year, can we leave?" Liliah whined.
" No." Cedric didn't even hesitate.
" An excellent idea Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Um Potter, Weasley who about you?" Lockheart looked at the two boys.

" Weasley's wand causes disappointment on the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy perhaps?" Snape suggested.
He then turned to Draco and pointed to him the to the mat. Draco jumped onto the mat.
" Hey that's the kid that called me the M-word and he was at the quidditch game." Liliah told Cedric.
Cedric slapped his hand to his hand.
" Lord please give me the strength." Cedric shook his head.

The boys brought their wands to the front of their faces then back down. They bowed and turned and took five paces away before turning back around to face each other.
Draco shouted a spell that made Harry flip through the air and land hard on the ground.
Liliah grimace at the hard impact. Harry stood up and shouted a spell. This shoot Draco back and he landed facing Snape. He picked Draco up and pushed him. Draco shouted another spell making a snake come out his wand. Everyone stood still.

" Don't worry Potter. I'll get rid of it for you." Snape started walking towards the snake.
" Allow me." Lockheart smiled.
He shouted a spell. Which made they snake fly up then fall back onto the mat. The snake turned to the crowd.
" Nope I'm done." Liliah stepped back.
Harry started speaking to the snake. The snake turned to a Hufflepuff boy. Harry spoke to it again. It turned to Harry. Snape said a spell that burned up the snake.

" What are you getting at?" The Hufflepuff asked.
Harry furrowed his eyebrows. He looked around and saw everyone staring with wide eyes. He ran out of the great hall.