23

That night Liliah walked down to the dungeons to serve detention. When she got there she saw Fred leaning against the wall.
" Someone's awfully excited to spend the next two hours with Snape writing lines." Liliah joked.
" Your forgetting one very important factor love." Fred said.
" And what's that?" Liliah asked.
" I get to spend the next two hours with my sunflower." Fred smirked.
Liliah rolled her eyes as the door swung open.

" Enter." Snape told them in is low slow voice.
They looked at each other and walked in. Snape was sitting at his desk with a menacing smirk.
" Sit and copy these lines a hundred times." Snape told them.
Liliah silently groaned and sat down at a table and placed her bag down. She looked down and grabbed out a roll of parchment, a quill and ink. When she looked up she saw the seat next to her was filled by Fred. She stared at him unamused and he gave her a nose scrunch.

Snape looked at the two and became enraged. It was too similar to the years of torture he went through due to the girl's father.
" Weasley. Move." Snape pointed to another desk.
Fred pouted and put his things away before standing up. Liliah gave him a bye bye wave with a pout on her lips. He walked over to the other desk and sat down.
" I'll be writing a letter to both of your parents." Snape told them.
" Which ones?" Liliah asked.
" All three." Snape glared at her.
" Um sir I don't have three parents." Fred raised his hand.

" I'm well aware Mister Weasley." Snape looked over at him.
" Okay just wanted to make sure." Fred gave him a thumbs up.
Liliah chuckled a little and Fred's face lit up at the sound. He had made her laugh, this was the proudest moment of his life.
" Just get to work." Snape rolled his eyes.
Liliah looked at Fred who was already looking at her. She smiled and shook her as she looked back at her parchment and started coping the line from the board to her parchment.

¥¥¥

Liliah stood with her parents and her uncles as she watched the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game.
She pulled her sweater closer to her.
(outfit attached above)
Usually she was super excited for quidditch but this time was different. The weather conditions were terrible with freezing rain. Plus usually she always cheered for Cedric if he was playing even if it was against Gryffindor her own house. However now she had her best friend and her little brother against each other and they played the same position.

James put his arm around her to keep her warm. She looked up and saw his eyes still completely trained on the game. She looked up and saw Cedric and Harry both shot up towards the snitch. They disappeared in the clouds. The next minute Harry was fallen from his broom. Lily screamed and Liliah started to come up with a plan to save him. Luckily Dumbledore said a spell slower him down, sl he landed softly. Liliah looked at Lily and both started down the stands to the pitch. By the time the reached Cedric came back down with the snitch in hand.

He looked at Harry and his smile dropped.
" Diggory has caught the snitch, Hufflepuff wins." Lee Jordan announced.
" No no. I want a rematch it wasn't fair. Harry fell off his broom." Cedric protested.
" No Diggory you won fair and square." Oliver Wood told him.
" But-" The new quidditch captain started.
" No, hufflepuff won." Oliver sighed.
They rushed Harry to the hospital wing the whole Gryffindor team following.

They laid him down on a bed and James, Lily and Remus stood on one side and Sirius and Liliah stood on the other. The team stood at the foot of the bed.
" He looks a bit peaky doesn't he?" Ron asked.
" Well yeah he fell over a hundred feet." Fred rolled his eyes.
" Yeah Ron let's pitch you off the astronomy tower." George said.
" See what you look like." Fred finished.
" Probably better then he usually does." Harry spoke as he opened his eyes.

He was attacked by hugs from his mom and sister.
" Don't scare me like that you brat." Liliah told him.
" Sorry next time I'll make sure to tell you I'm okay." Harry smirked.
" You know what you cheeky git. I'm going to have to send Iron man after you on that one." Liliah threatened.
" What happened?" Harry asked.
" You fell off your broom." Ron told him.
" Really?" Harry asked sarcastically.
" I meant with the match." He said.

" Hufflepuff kicked your ass." Sirius nodded.
James glared at him.
" It wasn't your fault though bud. You can totally get them next time." James encouraged.
" Or you'll get your ass kicked again." Liliah shrugged.
" You two aren't helping." Lily told them.
Liliah and Sirius both smirked at each other.
" Your broom flew into the whomping willow." Remus showed him his broom.
" But we can replace it." James added quickly.

Then the team and James started talking about quidditch and how they can still win the cup. All of which Liliah didn't understand. It all sounded like when the adults on Charlie Brown spoke just whomp whomp whomp.

" I think I'm going to rest for a second." Harry told them.
" Of course sweetie we will see you soon." Lily kissed his head.
James squeezed his shoulder and Sirius waved.
Lily walked over to Liliah and gave her a hug.
" Bye mom." Liliah hugged back.
" Bye sweetheart." Lily said.
They pulled away and Liliah gave James a hug.
" Bye Pops." Liliah smiled.
" See you later four eyes." James teased.
They pulled away and she waved at Sirius who saluted her. Liliah walked over to Harry and kissed his cheek before walking out of the hospital wing.

" Is be okay?" Cedric asked as he paced outside of the hospital wing.
" Yes. Why didn't you come in?" Liliah asked.
" I didn't want to interrupted family time." Cedric told her.
" Trust me we get enough family time." Liliah chuckled wrapping her arms around his torso.
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they started down the hall.