125

" I think your overreacting." Liliah told Fred.
" I am not. They hate me and you want us to spend the next week together?" Fred asked freaking out.
" Would you stop being such a baby. It's not like I'm putting you three in a submarine together. We're just going on a trip. They are important to me, there all I have left of my dad. I need you to try and get along with them." Liliah told him.
Fred's eyes examined her face for a moment.
" Fine.." Fred sighed giving in.

" Thank you love." Liliah kissed his cheek.
Fred smiled and wrapped his arm around her.
" Hey hey! The trios back together again!" Sam shouted as him and Bucky walked towards Liliah and Fred in the terminal. Liliah smiled at them.
" Plus the redhead!" Sam said.
Bucky smirked as they stopped in front of them.
" Play nice Samual. Come on the jet is this way." Liliah told them.
" Jet?" Bucky asked.

" Yeah, you do you think got the quinjet? And how do you think Alpine got to come?" Liliah asked.
Bucky subconsciously gripped the handle of carrier tighter.
" Dang girl, you loaded." Sam said.
" Benefits of being the favorite. Now come on Mom and Pops are expecting us for dinner." Liliah started walking to the private jet section of the airport.
" So who all are we meeting tonight?" Bucky asked walking after her.

" Just my mom, Lily and my pops, James. Tomorrow we'll see my uncles Sirius and Remus along with their son, Edward. And possible Harry, my brother and Cedric his husband and my best friend." Liliah told him.
" That's all?" Sam asked.
" No, we still have my two friends Amelia and Will. Then of course we have Fred's family. His brothers and their wives, his sister and her girlfriend. And I wouldn't be surprised if we see some other people I know while we're there, but no worries I'll make all the formal introductions." Liliah explained.

" So we have to talk to these people?" Bucky asked.
" You did ask to come didn't you?" Liliah looked at him.
He huffed and gripped the handle tighter. Liliah looked over at Sam. He just smiled and nodded.

¥¥¥

Liliah knocked on the door to the Potter Mansion. It opened to reveal Lily wearing an excited smile.
" Oh there's my little girl." Lily opened her arms.
" Hi mom." Liliah hugged her.
" Oh honey I'm so happy for you. You're getting married." Lily hugged tighter.
" Yeah that's the plan." Liliah joked.
They pulled away and Lily hugged Fred.

" It will be nice to induct another ginger into the Potter family, or I guess Weasley now." Lily said before pulling away.
Bucky and Sam both looked at Liliah. She chuckled nervously.
" Yeah, huh let's talk about that inside. In the meantime Mom, this is Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson. Their my Dad's best friends and my uncles." Liliah said.
" Oh yes of course. Liliah told us you'd be coming with." Lily smiled.

" Nice to meet you Mrs. Potter." Sam said.
" Please call me Lily, and come in." Lily ushered them inside.
The four of them walked inside.
" Woah this place is even bigger on the inside." Bucky looked around.
" Yeah pretty nice huh. A long ways from Brooklyn." Liliah said.
Bucky smiled a little and shook his head.
" Very." Bucky agreed.

" Dinner is almost ready. Please sit down. James! Liliah is here!" Lily called.
The sound of rushed footsteps was heard coming down the stairs.
" Liliah!" James cheered.
" Pops!" Liliah smiled.
He rushed to her and she dropped her suitcase. The two hugged tightly.
" Good Godric I missed you. You have to tell me all about your adventures." James told her rocking them side to side.

" You will not be disappointed I have great stories to tell. Just not around mom." Liliah whispered the last part.
James laughed and pulled her to the couch. Fred and Lily watched the two with fond smiles. While Bucky and Sam watched with distaste. It was weird seeing Liliah having a father-daughter relationship with someone other than Steve. Both had seen how close Liliah was with Steve, it felt almost wrong watching her with her biological father being all close bonded and stuff.

" Oh Pops, this is Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson. My dads two best friends and my uncles. The Winter Soldier and The Falcon or now Captain America." Liliah mumbled the last part.
James eyes widen.
" Oh my Merlin. It's so nice to meet you guys. I'm James, three time quidditch champion and one of the best Auror's to live. It's so cool I have three superhero's in my living room." James got off the couch and walked towards them.

" Hey what up man." Sam shook his hand.
" So what's it like to be the new Captain America?" James asked.
" Well to be completely honest, pretty awesome." Sam told him.
Liliah chuckled as she swore she saw James swoon. James turned to Bucky and placed his hand out. Bucky looked down at his hand and reluctantly shook it.
" You're metal arms so cool." James told him.
" Thanks." Bucky huffed.

" Pops guess what, Bucky's real name is James too. It's James and James." Liliah told him from the couch.
" No way, I have the same name as the Winter Soldier. Lily flower! Did you hear that?!" James called to Lily who had walked back into the kitchen.
" Your real name is James?" Fred raised his eyebrows.
" My name is Bucky." Bucky told them.

" And he has a cat." Sam spoke up.
" A cat really? Pads is not going to like that." James looked down at carrier.
" He makes that shit up. He can't actually smell them in his human form." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Li, he really can. He told me himself." James looked at her.
" He also asked told you that Muggles are too poor to afford food so they live off pouched milk." Lily walked out of the kitchen.
" Yeah, that was quite a shock the first time I went to Muggle London." James shook his head and ran his hand through his hair.

" Right anyways dinner is ready. Oh and Bucky you can let your cat out and let them run around." Lily told them.
Bucky looked at Liliah concerned. She gave him a encouraging nod.
" Hm okay." Bucky lend down and opened the door.
Alpine jumped out happily and started looking around. Bucky watched her with a small smile.

Liliah walked from the couch to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Bucky looked at her.
" Come on, let's eat." Liliah said.
" Their not going to make us eat like eyeballs and like frogs right?" Bucky asked.
" Or a dead mans toe." Sam jumped in.
" You two seriously need to update your knowledge on Witches and Wizards." Liliah shook her head and lead them to the dinning room.

Authors Note: Not me posting this chapter earlier. Also I have a chapter for tomorrow as well sooo...😗✌️This story has 46.9k reads, so as of right now we are officially on the road to get 50k. Also a few days ago I found out that Harry Styles is going to be apart of the MCU! And I don't know if you can tell by the everything about me but I'm a huge Harry fan and a huge Marvel fan. So I'm absolutely on cloud 9 right now. Thanks for reading and I love you all sooo much!! I wouldn't be able to write all these chapters without all of your lovely feedback. <3