45

Liliah held Fred's hand tightly as they waited for the first task to start. They were in a stadium a little ways from the Castle. She wished they would have allowed parents to come watch the tournament. Liliah knows with Lily and James she would be less anxious, still anxious but way less.

" You look adorable today sunflower." Fred told her.
(outfit attached above)
" Thank you." Liliah smiled but it quickly disappeared.
" My love everything will be fine. Both Cedric and Harry will be fine." Fred rubbed his thumb over her hand.
" Harry shouldn't even be in this in the first place." Liliah shook her head.
" Well if his anything like his sister he'll kick ass because his a badass." Fred smirked.

" I can't tell if your trying to be supportive or seduce me." Liliah teased.
" Why not a little of both." Fred teased back.
" Don't get too cheeky with me Freddie." Liliah pointed at him with her free hand.
" Never darling." Fred told her.
Liliah's stomach erupted in butterflies at the name. Sure Liliah like when he called her love and she was growing to like sunflower. But darling? That did something to Liliah that she never felt before.

Fred like always noticed the change in her demeanor. He smiled. He loved having that affect on her and now he found the perfect way.

The horn sounded off signaling the first champion will go. Cedric walked out. Liliah squeezed Fred's hand tighter.

Cedric conjured a dog to run around the dragon. The dragon became distracted and chased the dog. Cedric ran past the dragon and to the egg. As soon as he grabbed it the dragon turned around and burned him. Liliah cringed and the dragon trainers including Charlie Weasley contained the dragon.

Cedric was taken the side to get medical attention.
" I don't think I can handle this." Liliah said.
" Hey one down. One more to go." Fred told her.
Liliah nodded and her free hand went to her necklace. She started fiddling with it as she waited for the next champion.

After both Fleur and Viktor went it was finally Harry's turn.

He walked out looking nervous. The dragon began breathing fire and Harry jumped behind a rock. He tried running to the egg but was hit by the dragons tail. Liliah was starting to get extremely nervous.

" Your wand! Your wand Harry!" Liliah yelled.
Harry picked up his wand.
" Accio fire bolt!" Harry yelled.
Within seconds his broom was heading towards him. Harry got on and flew above the dragon. The dragon broke off his chain and followed Harry. Liliah's eyes widen and she turned to Fred.
" I don't think that was suppose to happen." Fred scratch the back of his neck.

Liliah cursed herself for not wearing her boots with the thrusters in them. She watched the sky trying to find her brother and the dragon. Finally Harry flew back into the arena and grabbed the golden egg.

Everyone started cheering and Liliah turned and hugged Fred. He happily hugged back.

¥¥¥

Liliah smiled as the whole Gryffindor house cheered and crowed around Harry. Fred and George held him on his shoulders. Harry held the golden egg in his arms.

" Well go on, open it!" Seamus told him.
" You want me to open it?!" Harry asked.
Everyone cheered.
" Open it?!" Harry egged them on.
Liliah smiled and rolled her eyes at her brother. But she joined in on the cheering.
Harry opened the egg. A loud screaming noise came out. Everyone covered their ears and the twins dropped Harry. He scrambled to the egg and shut it close. Liliah walked to Harry and helped him up from the ground.

" What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked walking into the common room.
Everyone turned to look at him and Liliah put her hand on Harry's shoulder.
" Alright everyone back to your knitting. This will be awkward enough without all you noisy sods listening." Fred shooed everyone off.
Liliah squeezed Harry's shoulder.
" I'll be fine Li." Harry looked up at her.
" Okay." Liliah said hesitantly.

She walked away and stood with Hermione and watched the two best friends make up. Hermione watched the boys make up as well.
" Boys." Hermione shook her head.
" I know so dramatic." Liliah smirked.

¥¥¥

Liliah sat with the golden trio at Breakfast.
" Parcel for you mister Weasley." Nigel handed Ron a large box.
" Thank you Nigel." Ron smiled.
The little boy looked at the two Potter siblings sitting next to each other.
" Not now Nigel." Ron waved him off.
Both Liliah and Harry gave him an identical confused look.
" I promise him I get both of your autographs. And he also has a bit of a crush on you Lils." Ron told them.

" That's so sweet but why does he want my autograph. I'm not Wizarding celeb." Liliah asked.
" His a Muggleborn. He loves the Avengers." Ron explained.
" Who doesn't." Liliah chuckled.

Ron opened the box and pulled a brown ruffley dress robes.
" Mum sent me a dress?!" Ron stood up and held up the dress robe.
" Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Ah Ha." Harry pulled out a ruffled shirt and bow tie.
" Nose down Harry. Ginny these must be for you." Ron walked over to Ginny who sat not far away.
Liliah smiled and shook her head.

" I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Ginny cringed.
Hermione and Liliah looked at each other and burst out laughing.
" What are you two on about?" Ron turned to them.
" There not for Ginny." Hermione told him.
" There for you!" Liliah laughed.

Everyone sitting at the table began laughing as well.
" There dress robes." Hermione explained.
" Dress robes for what?" Ron asked.

¥¥¥

" The Yule ball has a tradition of the Tri Wizard Tournament since it's inception." McGonagall told the room full of students.
All Gryffindors fourth years and up all sat in the class room. Girls on one side and boys on the other. Liliah sat next to Hermione and listen to her head of house.
" On Christmas Eve night we and our guest gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered fun. As representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean that literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance." McGonagall told them.

The room erupted in whispers. All the boys groaned except one ginger who excitedly looked at his sunflower. All the girls all started whispering frantically and getting all giggly. Liliah was no exception, finally all her years of Nat and Steve teaching her how to dance would pay off.

" Silence. The house of Godrick Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the Wizarding world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have in a cost of a single evening destroying that name by acting like babbling bumble bands of buffoons." She told them sternly.
" Babbling bumble band of buffoons. Babbling bumble of buffoons-" Liliah repeated under her breath seeing if she could say it five times fast.

" In every young lady is a swan. Ready to burst out." McGonagall looked at the girls.
" Inside every boy a fierce lion ready to pounce. Mister Weasley." She walked to the boys side.
" Yes?" Ron asked.
" Will you join me?" McGonagall asked.
Ron didn't have much of a choice as she pulled him up and to the middle of the room.
" Now put your right hand on my waist." McGonagall instructed.

" Where?" Ron's voice cracked.
" On my waist." She told him.
Ron placed his hand on her waist. Everyone began wolf whistling.
" One two three four. One two three four." McGonagall and Ron started waltzing around the room.
" Everyone come together." She instructed.

The girls stood up but non of the boys did. They all looked around shook their heads. Fred saw no one else going and he didn't go either. He still had a reputation to keep up.

Finally Neville stood. All the girls cringed and looked away from him. Liliah gave them all a glare and confidently walked to Neville. She smiled and offered her hand to him. Neville smiled shyly and accepted. He placed his hand on her waist, being the respectful guy he was out it a tad higher then need be.

They joined their hands together. They started waltzing around the room. Liliah smiled as Neville watched their feet to make sure he didn't step on her toes. Liliah made contact with Fred who was following her every move intensely. Neville worked up enough courage to spin Liliah. When she faced back forward she again locked eye contact with Fred.

Fred cursed himself that he let his "coolness" get in the way of dancing with Liliah. But let it be known he would not make that mistake again.