100

Authors Note: Ahhhhhh you guys! This is the 100th chapter! 🥳🥳 Thank y'all so much for reading and making my absolutely dream of writing a story that people enjoy come true! Please stayed tuned I have so much more planned for this story and our girl Liliah! Love every single one of you the way you are 💛💛💛💛💛

" So we have a while till we get home. Why don't you update on your life Li." Nat patted the spot next to her.
Liliah sat next to her and everyone else crowed around her the jet on autopilot.
" Well a lot has happened. But umm I graduated school. I got a job as a healer at a Saint Mungo's hospital. I went on the run again with my brother. I fought and won a war. Oh yeah and I got engaged." Liliah told them.
Everyone looked at her jaw slacked.

No one said anything for a minute.
" Your engaged?" Wanda asked.
Liliah smiled and pulled off her finger less gloves. She held out her hand and on her left ring finger sat a diamond ring. Wanda grabbed her hand and looked at at.
" Who?" Wanda asked looking back up at her.
" Fred." Liliah blushed.

Wanda and Nat looked at each other.
" Fred?! Fred Weasley?" Nat asked.
" Yes okay. That Fred. We've been dating for about two years." Liliah was unable to keep the smile off her face.
" Your getting married?" Steve asked coming out of his daze.
Liliah looked at him.
" Yeah dad. I am. With your blessing of course." Liliah told him.

" I'll have to meet this Fred." Steve said.
" You already have Cap." Nat reminded.
" We'll I need to meet him again. This time as your boyfriend not as a friend that has a crush on you." Steve decided.
" Well, if you do approve. I would love for you to walk me down the aisle. Along with James." Liliah smiled.
" Of course I will. I can't believe my little girl is getting married." Steve looked at her, really looked at her.

She did look different. Still Liliah, but more mature. She looked like she was already grasping the rains of adult hood easily. It broke and lit up Steve's heart at the same time. The little baby he has raised is now a full functioning adult, with a job, an apartment, a fiancé. Although he got to help make her this person. He got to watch her grow and help her along the way.

" And of course all of you are invited to the wedding. Although I'm not sure how we're going to fit everyone at the family table." Liliah chuckled.
" Eh will make Tony pay for it." Nat joked.
" Have you spoken to Tony?" Steve asked.
" A few times. He has no idea about this though." Liliah gestured to her hand.
" Why not?" Sam asked.

" I wanted dad to be the first to know. Sadly you weren't but you are on this side of the family." Liliah told them.
Steve smiled.
" We're all going to be at your wedding Li." Nat put her arm around her.
" Good. Cause I'd like you to my mom for the day along with Lily. And of course I want Wanda as a bridesmaid." Liliah said.
" I'd love to be your bridesmaid." Wanda smiled.

Nat stared at Liliah with love. Sure Liliah does belong to a lot of people. She's Steve's, James and Lily's, she's Tony's but she was also very much Nat's as well. Liliah gave Natasha the greatest gift, what it's like to have a child, be a mother.

" Of course I'll be your mom for the day." Nat nodded.
Liliah smiled and hugged them both. Steve smiled at the sight. He had to make this work. Nothing could take Liliah away from him again.

¥¥¥

The jet landed at the compound. Liliah looked out the window and smiled.
" Your right. We did come home." Liliah said.
Steve put his arm around her shoulders and they all got of the jet. They walked into the compound and Rhodey was talking to a hologram Ross. Rhodey and Ross turned to look at them.

Liliah smirked at Ross.
" The bitch is back Secretary." Liliah said and walked to Rhodey.
He smiled and hugged her. Liliah gladly hugged back.
" I missed you kid." Rhodey told her.
" I missed you Rhodes." Liliah smiled and pulled away.
They looked at Ross.

" You got some nerve I'll give you that." Ross said.
" You could use some of that right now." Nat spoke up.
" The world is on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" Ross asked.
" I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost your best defender so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way. Will fight you too." Steve told him.

Liliah looked down. Thor is gone, and it broke her heart when her dad told her. She was going to avenge him, cause he would have done the same for her.

" Arrest them." Ross told Rhodey.
" All over it." Rhodey said then sent him away.

Rhodey looked at them.
" Welcome home guys." Rhodey smiled.
" Good to be home." Liliah looked around.
Rhodey grabbed her hand and inspected it. 
" What's this?" Rhodey asked.
" A long story. That we don't have time to tell." Liliah told him pulling her hand away.
" Mhm sure. I'll let you get away with it for now." Rhodey eyed her.

They all smiled and hugged.
" Wow you all look like crap. Must have been a rough couple of years." Rhodey teased.
" Yeah well the hotel weren't exactly five star." Sam joked.
" Well I think you look great. Ha, yeah I'm back." Bruce walked into the room.
Liliah smiled and ran up to him. They hugged and everyone looked at Bruce.
" Good to see you Li. Although you look a lot older then I remember." Bruce pulled away.
" Yeah, strange the passage of time." Liliah smirked.

Bruce chuckled and then looked past Liliah at Natasha.
" Hi Bruce." Nat said.
" Nat." Bruce smiled.
Liliah looked between the two long lost lovers.
" This is awkward." Sam coughed.

                                       ¥¥¥

" So we have to assume their coming back right?" Rhodey asked.
" And they can clearly find us." Wanda bit her nails.
Liliah slapped Wanda's hand away from her mouth and scolded her silently. Wanda smiled a little. It was nice having her best friend back and also having her mom friend back. Liliah always told Wanda bitting her nails was a bad habit.
" We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce asked.

" After the whole accord deal him and Scott took a deal. It was too hard on their families. They're under house arrest." Nat explained.
" Who's Scott?" Bruce asked.
" Ant-Man." Steve answered.
" There's an Ant man and a Spider-Man?" Bruce asked.
" Yeah you better put some respect on my protégés name." Liliah said.

" Look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he is not going to stop until he gets- he gets. Vision's stone." Bruce told them.
" Then we have to protect it." Nat said.
" No we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature but also about its composition. I think if it were exposed sufficiently power energy source very similar to its own signature, perhaps it's molecular integrity could fail." Vision told them.

" And and you with it. We're not having this conversation." Wanda said.
" Eliminating the stone is the only way. It's the only way we can be certain Thanos doesn't get it." Vision explained.
" It's too high a price." Wanda shook her head.
" Only you have the power to pay it." Vision cupped her face.
Wanda shook her head and walked away.

" Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him." Vision told them.
" But it should. We don't trade lives Vision." Steve said.
" Captain 70 years ago you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, how is this different?" Vision asked.
" Cause you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me the stone. All of them mixed together all of them learning from each other." Bruce explained.

" Your saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked.
" Look at him. How can he be, it would make no sense." Liliah studied Vision and gestured to him starting to catch on.
" I'm say if we take out the stone..." Bruce started.
" There is still a whole lot of Vision left." Liliah finished.
" Maybe even the best parts." Bruce added pointing at her.

" Can we do that?" Nat asked
" Not me, not here." Bruce shook his head.
" Well we better find someone and someone fast. Ross isn't just going to let you guys have your old rooms back." Rhodey said.
" I know somewhere." Steve spoke up.