147

The next morning Kate walked into the kitchen where Liliah and Clint were.
" Morning." Kate said.
" Morning. You want some coffee?" Liliah asked.
" Oh yes please." Kate nodded.
" Okay so for this morning I'm going to talk to our friend Kazi. What I want you and Li to do is track down the trick arrows, from our friends the LARPers." Clint told her.

" Wait what?" Kate asked.
" My tracer arrow stopped moving, and it's over by an NYPD facility down by the bridge. And now the LARPers, they're mostly first responders, ones a cop. See if they can get access to that NYPD facility. Don't worry Li knows them." Clint explained.
" LARPer friends?" Kate asked.
" Yeah, they're-they're colorful. You're gonna love them." Clint told her.

" Ya know. I like to think of them more as our arrows." Kate said.
" Okay. You and Li go get our arrows." Clint told her.
" Come on Kate." Liliah patted her back.

                                       ¥¥¥

Kate and Liliah arrived at the LARPers sight. They were "training" when the two girls arrived.
" Umm Hi- I'm Kate-" Kate tried but was being ignored.
" Grills!" Liliah called happily.
" Liliah!" Grills smiled and walked to her.
" Nice to see you again." Liliah smiled back.
" You too. Is there anything I could help you with?" Grills asked.

" Actually yes. But first I need to talk to Wendy." Liliah looked at one of the two women in front of her.
" What can I do for you?" She asked.
" Well here's the situation. The NYPD has Clint's trick arrows. Which we sorely need back, but it will take some evidence tampering. " Liliah explained.

" Sure..I could do that. But I want you to make it worth my while." Wendy nodded.
" Our while." Grills added.
" Wouldn't want it any other way. Now come on team, we have some arrows to track down." Liliah smirked.
" Yes Captain Rogers." Orville nodded.
" Not a captain, and you can all call me Liliah." She told them before turning around and walking away.

" She's so badass. Come on let's go." Kate ushered them to follow her.
They nodded and walked after her.

                                      ¥¥¥

Christmas music rang throughout the apartment as Kate, Liliah, Missy, and Grills. Missy was using Kate as a model and designing a new suit.

" Oh I love it already. The color scheme is just- mhm." Liliah did a chefs kiss.
Clint walked into the living room.
" Hey Clint. How'd your day go?" Kate asked.
" My uh, my days been fine. How are you doing?" Clint asked.
" Fucking brilliant. Have you tried Grill's snicker-doodles? Like a tiny piece of heaven in my mouth." Liliah took a bite from her cookie.

" Yeah. We definitely had a better day then yours. I'd say." Kate chuckled and looked between Liliah and Clint.
" So did you, uh, get my gear?" Clint asked.
" It's on its way." Liliah told him.
" Yeah relax." Kate said.
Clint looked between the two girls confused for a minute.
" Wait what?" Clint asked.

" Not gonna lie. I look pretty good as a Viking." Kate looked at her self in the mirror.
" You-you know I made this myself." Missy said.
" No way!" Kate exclaimed.
" By hand." Missy added.
" You have a true gift. Hey do you think I could pay you to make a mini version of this. It would be hilarious if I dressed Nat in this." Liliah chuckled.

" Oh yeah that's a good idea. You could make my next one." Kate said.
" Yeah I'd loved too. To um both." Missy nodded.
" Hey what if that's our deal." Grills said.
" What deal?" Clint asked.
" We get you the arrows and info and you get us materials for a new costume." Grills suggested.

" Okay how about enough materials to make your costumes plus two more? I know I certain someone who needs a little help with theirs and I'll give you a hint it's not Liliah." Kate smirked.
" I'm in." Missy smiled.
" Hey Orville, you hear that? We gettin new costumes." Grills called to him from the other room.