30

Liliah, Harry, Cedric, James, and Lily walked through the London Muggle airport. Cedric and Liliah had their suitcases rolling behind them.
(outfit attached above)
The walked to the private plane section where Happy Hogan was waiting next to the jet. Liliah smiled and rushed up to him. Happy smiled and gave the girl a hug.
" Did you miss me Happy?" Liliah asked pulling away.
" You mean the only seasonable person I know except Pepper? Yeah I missed you." Happy told her.

Cedric walked up to them and him and Happy shook hands.
" Nice to see you again sir." Cedric said.
" Yes you as well." Happy gave him a nod.
Cedric took Liliah's bag in his free hand and walked up the stairs to the jet.
" He doesn't seem gay." Happy whispered to her.
" Happy!" Liliah scolded.
Happy tossed his hands up in surrender.
" All wait for you on the jet." He told her.
" I'll just be a second." Liliah said.
He nodded and walked onto the jet.

Liliah walked over to her family. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around her torso. She hugged his shoulders and lend down and kissed his head.
" I love you Harry. I'll see you real soon." Liliah told him.
" I'll miss you Li." Harry looked up at her.
" I'll miss you too. And what else did you want to say to me?" Liliah raised her eyebrows.
" Your not really going to make me say it." Harry whined.
Liliah looked at him threateningly.
" I love you too Li." Harry grumbled.

" Awe your so sweet." Liliah cooed as she kissed his cheek and rocked them side to side.
" Ugg." Harry half heartily tried pushing her away.
Liliah released him and ruffled his hair.
" I'll see you later punk." Liliah said.
" Yeah yeah." Harry tried to fix his hair.

Liliah smiled then looked at her parents. They opened there arms to her and she gladly accepted.
" Have fun. And mind Steve okay." Lily told her.
" Yeah sure got it." Liliah nodded.
" Really Li. Listen to Steve. Also if you can try and smuggle some iron man tech. Just like the boots or the hand thing-ow Lilyflower that hurt." James started but was interrupted by a jab in the ribs by his wife.
" Listen to your dad. Don't listen to your Pops." Lily told her.
" Got it." Liliah laughed.

Lily smiled sadly and pulled her into one last hug. Lily felt tears start pooling in her eyes.
" I love you Liliah." She said.
" I love you too mom. You too Pops." Liliah pulled away.
" Love you sweetie." James smiled.
Liliah started walking to the jet and walked up the stairs. She turned and waved one last time at her brother and parents before filling walking into the jet. The pilot put the stairs up and closed the jet then got in the cock pit.

They waited till the jet was completely airborne and started flying away.

¥¥¥

" Liliah!" Steve cheered happily as Liliah walked off the jet.
Liliah smiled and dropped her suitcase and ran to her dad. She jumped into his embrace.
" I missed you Li." Steve told her.
" I missed you too dad." Liliah said.
" No it's fine I'll get all the bags." Cedric shouted grabbing her bag she had abandoned.
Steve laughed and placed his daughter back on the ground.
" Dramatic ass." Liliah rolled her eyes.

" Language." Steve said.
Liliah looked over her shoulder and gave him a really look. Steve gave her an I'm not kidding but I kinda am look. Liliah looked back at Cedric. Happy walked off the jet without any bags. Steve grabbed Liliah's bag from Cedric and helped him put the bags in the trunk. Liliah happily skipped to the passenger side and hopped into the seat. Happy waved and got into his USV. Steve and Cedric joined Liliah in the car. Steve in the drivers seat and Cedric in the middle seat in the back.

They followed Happy out of the landing pad and through miles of fields. Liliah turned her body to the side so she could easily talk to Cedric and her dad. Steve listen to all their antidotes and stories asking occasional questions. He smiled looking at his daughter smiled and laughing with her friend. He was so happy she was happy and he was happy she let him be apart of her happiness. Just to witness it was pure joy to Steve. All those late nights in the early ears with crying and screaming, they all were worth it to see her happy.

                                    ¥¥¥

" Hey Lils." Nat greeted as they walked into the tower.
" Hey Natty." Liliah wiggled her shoulders.
She walked up to her godmother and hugged her. Nat hugged back tightly.
" Hey Cedric." Nat smiled still hugging Liliah.
" Hi Natasha." Cedric smiled and waved.
" Were going to take the bags up." Steve told the two girls.

" M'kay." Liliah didn't bother to looked up as laid her head on Nat's shoulder.
Natasha smiled and stroked the girls messy hair. Steve smiled at how much the two loved each other. He couldn't help but entertain the thought of Nat being Liliah's mom, and them three being a family. He shook his head of these thoughts and walked onto the elevator with Cedric.

" How's Fred?" Nat teased.
" Still a redhead so I guess bad." Liliah smirked.
Nat's mouth dropped and her hand went to her own red hair.
" Your evil." Nat told her.
Liliah turned to look at her, she gave her a nose scrunch as she walked backwards into the open elevator. Natasha rolled her her eyes and laughed before joining her goddaughter on the elevator.

                                      ¥¥¥

Steve and Tony worked late in the night trying to track the jet Bruce or the Hulk disappeared in. Nat was helping them too but had finally let herself rest. It was about twelve in the morning. When Steve's phone ringed. He furrowed his eyebrows before pulling out his phone. The only people that ever called him were all in the same place. He looked and saw Liliah's face light up the screen.

" Hello?" Steve put the phone to his ear.
" Are you and Tony going to come up and say goodnight or are going to do it over the phone like animals?" Liliah asked.
" Sorry, goodnight Li." Steve told her.
" Goodnight father. Now put Tony on the phone he deserves to be goodnighted." Liliah said and you could hear her smile.
" It's Liliah she wants to say goodnight." Steve handed the phone to Tony.
" Goodnight Lils." Tony told her.
" Goodnight Tony. Could you bring up some fries?" Liliah asked whispering the last part.
" Is she asking you for fries?" Steve looked at him.
" Noooo. His on to us I gotta go." Tony said the last part into the phone.

Tony hung up and handed the phone back to Steve. Steve gave him a suspicious look. Tony gave him an innocent smile and shrugged.

Authors Note: I just saw a TikTok that said that Lily didn't think James actually liked her because she was plus sized. And my heart melted I love that so much. Also I saw one that said Peter was in love with James and was like the Snape to his Lily and that make so much sense to me idk why but it does. Anyways thanks for reading and have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this 💛