139

Liliah and Fred sat in silence on the plane ride home. Bucky and Sam sat a few seats in front of them.
" Did we just agree to move back to England?" Liliah asked breaking the silence.
" I think so." Fred said.
Again they both sat in silence for a moment.
" We can't!" They both told each other at the same time.

" What?" Liliah asked.
" I love Brooklyn. I love our house. I love being away from everyone and just being with you." Fred confessed.
" My thoughts exactly. So we just have to tell our mothers that we cannot move back to England. That were raising the baby in Brooklyn." Liliah said.
" Right. Should be easy. We're adults, we can tell our mothers that we can't move back home." Fred nodded.
" Right we can do that." Liliah said.
" Cause we're adults." Fred repeated.

They sat in silence again for a moment.
" I mean we're married and having a child. We can to this." Liliah said.
" Absolutely. Now all we have to do is decide who's going to tell them." Fred told her.
A moment of silence.
" One two three nose goes." Liliah said quickly before putting her finger to her nose.
Fred put his finger to his nose seconds after.
" Damn it Liliah." Fred grumbled.
Liliah smiled victoriously.

¥¥¥

" Okay we have a big announcement." Liliah started as Sam and Bucky sat on the couch back in Brooklyn.
" How? You just got married, isn't that enough for a while?" Bucky asked.
" Shut up Buck, your just salty that, the girl with huge hair hit on you all night at the wedding than went home with her husband." Sam rolled his eyes.
" Hermione hit on you all night?!" Fred asked amused.

" I don't know. I don't flirt, I don't know." Bucky shrugged.
" Dad said that you flirted with every girl in a ten mile radius, James." Liliah said.
" Well I don't do it anymore. That was forties Bucky, I don't know how to flirt in the 21 century. You know you can't call girls dames anymore?" Bucky looked at them with desperate eyes.
" Your absolutely correct. I would have kicked your ass if you called me that on a date." Liliah told him.
" Yeah you can't do that." Fred shook his head.
" Whats wrong with you?" Sam looked at Bucky.

Bucky looked at them in shock.
" Liliah you have an announcement or something." Bucky changed the topic.
" Oh yeah right. We'll continue this conversation later. But okay me and Fred have an announcement." Liliah said then looked at Fred.
" Umm well, Liliah is pregnant. We're having a baby." Fred told them nervously.
They looked at Liliah with wide eyes. Liliah smiled at them then at Fred.

" Wow...This is great. I'm happy for you Li." Sam stood and hugged her.
Liliah hugged him back.
" I can't believe there's going to be another Rogers." Bucky said.
" Even more family for you to have Barnes." Liliah told him.
Bucky stood as well and joined the hug. After a second Sam pulled away and went to shake Fred's hand.

" You're going to be a uncle Buck. A real one this time." Liliah said.
" Thank you for letting me join your family." Bucky told her pulling away.
" Till the end of the line Barnes." Liliah smiled.
" Till the end of the line Rogers. Welcome to the legacy baby." Bucky looked down at Liliah's still flat stomach at the end.

¥¥¥

The next day, Bucky and Sam had gone home and Liliah was on the couch eating popcorn. She was watching Fred pace back and forth while talking on the phone. You got it, he was talking to their mothers. Isn't it amazing how technology allows for three people to talk on the phone together all at the same time?

Liliah felt bad, but at the same time her relief that she didn't have to deal with it pushed her feeling bad out of the way. At one point Fred looked over at Liliah. He's eyes saying all he was thinking. The look said, you owe me big time for this shit.

Liliah smiled and gave him an innocent nose scrunch. She got up and walked upstairs to their room. She looked in the mirror sideways and lifted her shirt a little to see her flat stomach. Fred thought she was worried about getting fat. But in reality she just wanted confirmation that it was real, that this was all real. All horrible things happened to Liliah then right after all wonderful things.

She had no time to prepare for anything. Everything happened so fast, she honestly wasn't sure what was real and what she dreamed. Liliah would have nine long months to prepare and enjoy this wonderful surprise. But she still needed that little sign that this was actually happening.

Fred walked up the stairs clearly stressed out. He saw Liliah searching for a baby bump and chuckled softly. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" Liliah asked.
" I don't know. I mean boys do run in my family." Fred told her.
" Girls run on my moms side. My Pops is a tie, but probably boys." Liliah sighed.
" Well no matter what, they will be happy and healthy and very much loved." Fred kissed her cheek.
" Yeah, they will be. How amazing is it going to be. They will be raised by a pure blood wizard and an Avenger." Liliah smiled.

" They'll definitely have some big role models on their momma's side." Fred said with a small smile.
" Hey, the Weasley's are pretty impressive too." Liliah said.
Fred just smiled and nodded.
" I have some news." Fred said suddenly.
" Oh, what's up?" Liliah turned around to face him.

" Well since we're having a baby, I want to be able to help provide for it. So I called the American Wizarding Government. They've allowed me to open up Weasley Wizarding Wheezes in Crucks Street. It's sorta like Diagon Alley but American." Fred explained.
" Freddie! That's amazing." Liliah smiled and hugged him.
" It's in New York though soo..." Fred started.
" Fred it's fine. It's not that far. I'm so happy for you." Liliah told him.

Fred let out a sigh of relief and hugged her.
It was all going to be okay. The chaos would slow down for a while. As long as Liliah's pregnant nothing insane could happen.

But she wouldn't be pregnant forever.

Authors Note: Hello loves, I know I said I'd be posting on Thursday but I have impulsive tendencies so here's a chapter! I also wanted to give you a bit of a heads up on where the story is going. So right now (in the story) it's early April, by the time it's Christmas Liliah will have had the baby and Hawkeye would have started to get going. Of course I have to watch the show first to know how Liliah is going to fit but she is going to be in it. Also I know that Peter Parker got his identity revealed only a week after FFH but to fit with the timeline of this story we're going to push that off a while longer. Anyways yeah, this was a filler but more action packed chapters on the way <3

Also I'm so sorry for my little one liners at the end. I'm obsessed with doing them I cannot stop 😂