79

Liliah placed her yellow jacket on to complete her look.
(outfit attached above)
She walked down the stairs from the flat to the shop. It was packed, both floors. Liliah smiled looking around at all the happy faces looking at the twins products they work so hard on. Liliah walked down to the main floor. She saw her favorite redhead in a colorful suit and bow tie.

" The place is booming!" Liliah shouted wrapping her arm around him.
She had to shout because they place was filled with load chattering and laughter.
" I know. It's amazing." Fred smiled wrapping his arms around her.
" I'm so proud of you Freddie." Liliah told him.
His chest filled up with warmth. He lend down and kissed her.
" Boss, there's a shortage of puking pastry's. And people are starting to ask about them." Violet told Fred.

Violet was their new employee. She was tall, had long purple hair, beautiful brown eyes, a nose piercing and wore about a hundred rings on her fingers. Not literally with the ring part but still it was a lot. She also had glowing tan skin. Her great grandparents were from the Fiji but she grew up in New Zealand and moved to London about a year ago.

" Thank you Violet. I'll go get some more from the office. Love you darling and you look adorable." Fred looked at Violet then Liliah.
" Love you too. Now go." Liliah patted his butt twice.
" There is children present." Fred told her before walking away.

" Hey Lils." Violet said.
" Hey Vi." Liliah matched her tone.
" Theirs some kids looking for you. One says his your brother." Violet told her.
" Really? Oh thanks Vi. Don't work too hard." Liliah smiled and started walking away.
" You know I never do." Violet smiled.
Liliah chuckled and shook her head.

Liliah weaved through people and found her and Fred's mini me's. She walked up behind them.
" That will be thirty gallons." Liliah told them.
The boys jumped a little and turned around.
Harry smiled seeing it was his sister.
" I was just looking. I wasn't actually going to buy it." Harry said.
" Sorry anything you touch you pay for. Store policy." Liliah shrugged.
" Is it now?" Harry asked.
" Mmhm but only for you two. Pay up." Liliah joked.

" What if I give you a hug instead?" Harry asked holding out his arms.
" Fine only because it's your first time in." Liliah sighed.
The two Potter siblings hugged.
" I missed you Li." Harry told her.
" I missed you too, little brother." Liliah said.
They pulled away. Harry wasn't so little anymore. He had a huge grow spurt over the summer. He was now 5'11 just like James.
" I'm finally taller then you." Harry smiled.
" Yeah but you'll always be younger. And I can still do this-ha!" Liliah told him and ruffled his hair.

Harry huffed and let her mess up his already messy hair.
" Oh and I'm here too by the way." Ron spoke up.
" Hello Ronald how are you?" Liliah asked looking over at him.
" Good." Ron said.
" Well that's good." Liliah nodded.
" I see the twins got a new employee." Ron looked at Violet who was restocking a shelf.
" Oh yeah that's Violet." Liliah said.
" She's really pretty." Ron commented.
" Yeah she is. A bit too old for you Ron. And I don't think your really her type." Liliah told him.

" Why do you say that? I'm I too pale? Too ginger? My shoulders too broad?" Ron asked.
" I think your a little too male for her taste." Liliah bit back a smile.
Harry couldn't and laughed so hard he had to grab his stomach. Ron's face fell.
" Ohhhh....ummm just gonna go looked around a little more." Ron's cheeks turned red and he walked away.

" Speaking of gay and male how are you and Ced?" Liliah turned to her brother.
" Good. We spent the whole last week together." Harry told her smiling dumbly.
" Oh okay. I wondering where's he has been. Usually I wake up or get back from work and his on my couch." Liliah chuckled.
" He doesn't even live at his own place. He finally had to go back to his house to get some clean clothes." Harry shook his head.
" He needs to be around people. He can't function without company." Liliah said.

" You realized your never going to get him out of your flat after I leave for school?" Harry started walking further along the aisle.
" Oh god I know. I'm going to start taking extra shifts at the hospital just to get some alone time." Liliah walked along side him.
Harry smiled and looked down at his feet.
" How is working at the hospital going?" Harry asked.
" Good. I love it. I'm actually really good at it Haz. I never been good at anything that my Dad or Nat or Tony or whoever didn't teach me. This is like my own thing, it's my own natural special talent." Liliah told him.

" That's amazing Li. Have you heard from them?" Harry asked a little hesitant.
" I talk to Peter every week. And I talk to Tony and Rhodey every so often. Tony asked Pepper to marry him, so I need to find and send them a wedding gift since I can't go." Liliah explained.
" Yeah that must tough not to be able to go." Harry looked at her.
" It's okay. I'll probably get the whole wedding in detail from Peter." Liliah laughed.

" I really missed you Li." Harry suddenly said.
Liliah's heart broke and lit up at the same time.
" I missed you too, baby brother. Everything has just been all over the place with getting a job, joining the order, making sure the flat doesn't burn down-" Liliah started.
" Why would the flat burn down?" Harry cut in.
" Oh, it's sorta a long story. But trust me it's a real task." Liliah said.
Harry just chuckled.
" Back to the point. I'm going to make so much time to see you, your going to sick of me. I'll come to Hogsmeade and we can hang. We'll be attached at the hip during Christmas break. I'll send you letters like three days out of the week. We are really going to bond." Liliah told him.

" Li, I don't think there's a stronger brother sister relationship out there." Harry chuckled.
Liliah stopped and looked at him.
" Exactly, we gotta keep it up. Hence all the letters and hangouts." Liliah told him.
" Okay sure Li." Harry rolled his eyes and sling his arm over her shoulders.
They continued walking around the store.

Authors Note: Okay half way writing Liliah's speech I realized how much she sounded like Steve. I actually got like kinda nostalgic and that's when I decided to use the same conversation I did in my very first chapter. Thank you so much for sticking with me and following Liliah's story. Please continue to read because writing is my true passion and it makes me feel so happy that people read and hopefully enjoy my work. Thank you and I hope you have an amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this 💛