119

As soon as Liliah and Fred touched back down in Brooklyn Liliah got a call from Sam. She looked over at Fred, face filled with guilt.
" It's okay darling. I know you have to go." Fred told her.
" I-I want to say that this is it. That I'm done after this but-" Liliah started.
" I know. You can't promise that. And I don't want you too. I never want you to give up your adventures." Fred said.

Liliah gave him a confused look.
" Liliah since the day I meet you, you made my life more exciting. Even when I wasn't with you I was still at home worrying about you on a mission. I didn't have that for five years, and my life was terribly boring. I want you to have adventures. Just maybe I go with on the next one." Fred told her.
" You're the best thing that's ever to me. I love you." Liliah kissed him.

" I know I am pretty amazing. Now go help your family. I'll be here waiting for you. I'll always be here. I'll wait forever for you." Fred wrapped his arms around her.
" You don't have to wait forever. Maybe five hours at the most." Liliah shrugged.
Fred chuckled and kissed her forehead.
" Go. Be safe." Fred let go.
" I'll try." Liliah smirked.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah and Bucky walked towards the building where the GRC meeting was being held.
" I'm almost there." Sam told them.
" What's the plan?" Bucky asked.
" Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open." Sam said.
" Well it could be anybody." Bucky and Liliah walked passed security.

" And by the way I called some backup." Sam told him.
" Excuse me Sir, Ma'am are you suppose to be here?" A guy asked.
" Uhh." Liliah said.
" It's me." Sharon took off her disguise.
" Sharon what the hell are you doing here? Bucky asked.
" Calm down no ones looking for me here." Sharon told him.

" Is that Sharon I hear?" Sam asked.
" Unfortunately." Bucky said.
Liliah slapped his non metal arm.
" Hey Sam I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon told him.
" Thank you you're risking a lot coming here." Sam said
" I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be anyways." Sharon shrugged.

" Depends on the therapist." Bucky said.
" They'll move on the building soon. Be ready."
Sam told them.
" Samual I was born ready." Liliah smirked.

¥¥¥

" Li, what's on, on your end?" Sam asked.
" Nothing, all quite. Almost too quite. I'll keep you updated." Liliah told him as her, Bucky and Sharon walked the premiere of the building.
" Karli's not coming in she's trying to force every out. You guys are going to have to do something. Don't let them out if the building." Sam told her.
" Copy that." Liliah said as she ran inside the building.

They walked through the metal detector and it went off. Liliah looked at Bucky.
" Can't even walk through a metal dictator." Liliah shook her head.
( If you don't get the joke please go educate yourself before continuing this story.)

He glared at her before looking behind her.
" There's one of them. I'll get the evac." Bucky told them.
" I'll go with." Liliah walked after him.
" You sure you wanna go with me?" Bucky asked.
" Hey I'm with you till the end of the line Barnes. Just because you lost one Rogers doesn't mean you have to lose the other." Liliah told him.

Bucky smiled and nodded. She truly reminded him of Steve now. The two started making their way upstairs and down a hallway.
" Mr. Barnes, Miss Rogers. It's Karli." A woman handed Bucky a phone.
Bucky took it and put it up to his ear.

" Karli?" Bucky asked.
" Aren't you tired of fighting for the wrong side Mr. Barnes?" Karli asked.
" I've done this before kid. I know how it ends." Bucky told her as him and Liliah walked down the stairs.
" It doesn't matter if I don't survive this. I'm fighting for something bigger than myself. And with all the bodies you've collected have you been able to say the same?" Karli asked.