116

" Harry just sent me a letter. Fred broke up with his new girlfriend. For-for me." Liliah told Sam.
He looked up at her and smiled.
" That's amazing Li." Sam said.
" He's umm he's looking for me. He wants to talk to me." Liliah rubbed the back of her neck.
" You want to go to him?" Sam asked with a smirk.

" Well yes. But I'm not leaving you guys. Not now. We have a mission. Do we umm have our next task by any chance?" Liliah asked.
Sam opened his mouth to speak but the door opened and Bucky walked in.
" Somethings not right about Walker." Bucky said.

" You don't say?" Sam asked sarcastically.
" Well I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy." Bucky poured himself a drink.
" Can't argue with that." Sam shrugged.
" You shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky told him.
" I didn't him the shield." Sam stood up.
" Well Steve defiantly didn't." Bucky took a drink.

The doors busted open.
" All right. That's it' let's go. I'm now ordering you to the him over." John told them.
" Hey slow your roll. Man lest be clear shield or no shield the only thing you're runnin' here is your mouth. Now I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. And we're going to need all hands on deck for whatever's coming next." Sam said.

" How do you want the rest of this conversation to go huh?" John asked.
" Damn was that a threat?" Liliah asked.
" Yeah. Should I buy down the shield? Make it fair?" John asked Sam.
Liliah balled her fist and John out the shield down. Then a spear was thrown between the two wedging into the pillar.

Then the Dora Milaje walked in.
" Hand him over now." One of warriors told Bucky.
" Hi. John Walker. Captain America." He introduced himself.
They gave him an unimpressed look.
" Well let's uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through huh?" John said.

" Hey John take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Mliaje." Sam told him.
" I'd rather fight Ultron again then try and go up against them." Liliah added.
" The Dora Miliaje don't have any jurisdiction here." John started.
" The Dora Miliaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Miliaje find themselves to be." Ayo cut in.

" Okay look. I think we got off on the wrong foot." John placed his hand on her.
She hit him with the spear then kicked him back hitting the other spear in the pillar. John reached for the shield. Then Lemar and John started fighting the Dora Miliaje. Well actually if you want to call getting their asses kicked fighting then yeah they were " fighting"

" We should do something." Sam told Bucky and Liliah.
" Oh buts so much more fun to watch." Liliah smirked.
" Looking strong John!" Bucky called to him.
Liliah laughed. For the first time she was feeling 100% pure joy.
" Guys." Sam said.

" Ugg god fine." Liliah groaned.
She grabbed the back of the spear and stopped it from stabbing Lemar.
" Come on let's talk this out." Liliah said.
The warrior had other plans and turned to her and swung the spear. Liliah ducked grabbing the spear again and twisting it around out of her hand. It fell to the side then Liliah saw Bucky's arm fall off.

Liliah stifled a laughed and grabbed the spear. She handed it back to the warrior. She nodded and took it.
" He's gone. Let's go." Ayo instructed.
The Dora Miliaje then walked out.
" Did you know they could do that?" Sam asked.
" No." Bucky said putting it back on.

" Come on we gotta find Zemo." Liliah grabbed both of their arms and pulled them out of the room.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah felt her phone buzz and pulled it out of her jacket pocket. It was Sirius. Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and answered it.
" Hey Pads....okay okay clam down it's okay. Tell me what's going on." Liliah told him.
Liliah listen intensely her eyes moving around frantically as she listened.
" Sirius it's going to be okay. No one is going to touch a hair on Teddy's head I promise. She's not going to get to any of you. I need you to find Fred and get him back into the Wizarding World as soon as possible." Liliah told him.

She listen again for a second.
" Okay, yes I'll be safe. I love you. Everything is going to be fine I promise. Bye." Liliah hung up.
" Karli called Remus and my mom. Told them if I didn't meet with her then she was going to come after Teddy, my little cousin. And she told my mom she would come after Harry and all my friends and family." Liliah told them.

Sam got off the phone a second later.
" She threatened Sarah and the boys with the same thing." Sam told them.
" We gotta go. I'm not letting anyone get close to Edward. He already lived through one war, we won't live through another because of me." Liliah said.

" She said just us two." Sam told Bucky.
" I'm coming. Li you're my family so your family is my family. I won't let her hurt them." Bucky looked at her.
Liliah nodded and hugged him. Bucky was a little taken back, but hugged her back.

                                       ¥¥¥

After changing into their suits they went to the meeting point.
" Karli!" Sam yelled angrily.
They saw her up on the balcony and waked to the  stairs. They walked up them to her.
" You called my mom? And my uncles? You threatened my eight year old cousin? And Sam's Nephew? Is this how we're playing it?" Liliah asked her Brooklyn accent full force.

" Liliah, I would never hurt them. I just wanted to know you two better. I see you um didn't come alone." Karli said.
" Yeah well after you threatened my whole family I figured I'd need some backup." Liliah scoffed.
" You have to end this now." Sam told her.
" I don't wanna hurt either of you. You're just tools in the regimes I want to destroy. You're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you it would be meaningless." Karli told them.

" Thanks Kar." Liliah said sarcastically.
" I was going to ask you to join me. Or do the world a favor and let me go." Karli explained.
" Hey Sam new Cap is moving. Looks like the found him or they found him." Sharon told him over his earpiece.
" It's Walker." Sam told Bucky.
Bucky jumped off the balcony and Karli followed. She hit him and Liliah jumped down and Sam flew down. Sam hit Karli back.
" Come on let's go." Liliah told Bucky.

Sam flew up and started flying towards the location. Bucky and Liliah started running towards it. Karli behind them. They ran into the building and started up the stairs. A super soldier grabbed onto Bucky. Liliah looked at him.

" Keep going!" Bucky told her.
Liliah nodded and continued up the stairs. She found John and Sam fighting the flag smashers. One of them threw a dagger at her. Liliah stepped back and caught it by the handle.
" Didn't any tell you? Daggers are my thing." Liliah smirked and threw the dagger sideways back at him. It hit them straight in the shoulder. Just enough to wound them.

Liliah brought her wrist up pushed the button. The dagger pulled out of their shoulder and to Liliah's wrist. She pulled it off and wiped the blood off.
" Oh yeah this one's definitely going in the collection." Liliah smirked.

A flag smashed grabbed John from behind and Karli started toward ma him with a knife. Lemar ran in and tackled her before she could get him. Then Karli turned around and kicked Lemar back into a pillar. Lemar's head fell to the side and he stopped moving. John walked over to him and tried waking him up.

Liliah felt her heart ache. Sure she hated John, but Lemar wasn't a bad person. And she couldn't imagine loosing her best friend. She hated John but the friendship him and Lemar had was real and strong, anyone could see that.
Bucky grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. The ran out of the building just in time to see John plunge the shield into one of the flag smashers chest, killing them.

Liliah's eyes widen as she saw the shield she always admired covered in blood. This was not going to end well, for anyone.