99

Authors Note: The Supersuit is back Ladies, gents and my non-binary loves. 😙✌️

That night Liliah and Fred later in bed cuddling. Fred had his head on her shoulder.
" I love you darling." Fred kissed her shoulder and closed his eyes.
" Goodnight love you." Liliah smiled at him.

In a few seconds Fred had fallen asleep. Liliah couldn't help but chuckled slightly at how hard and fast he can fall asleep. She closed her eyes and sat there for a minute. Liliah tried shifting a little to get more comfortable.

After about ten minutes of trying to fall asleep she huffed and sat up. She carefully untangled herself from Fred and got out of bed. Liliah walked to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. She brought the glass to her lips and her phone started to ring.

Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and placed the water down. She walked to her phone and picked it up.
" Hello?" Liliah said.
" Liliah, it's Bruce." Bruce told her.
" Bru- what? Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years." Liliah asked shocked.
" I know, I know. Listen to me Liliah. We need your help." Bruce said.
" We?" Liliah asked.
" The Universe. Thanos is coming. He is trying to get the infinity stones. He already has two." Bruce explained.

" It's okay. Vision has one of the stones and he's protected by Tony." Liliah told him.
" Vision turned off his location. No one knows where he is." Bruce said.
Liliah opened her mouth to say something but retracted.
" You need me to find him." Liliah realized.
" Yes." Bruce confirmed.

Liliah looked on the coffee table and saw all of her and Fred's wedding planning sprawled across it. She looked down at the ring on her finger.
" Liliah please. If Thanos gets all the stones he will eliminate half of the planet." Bruce told her.
Liliah sighed and closed her eyes.
" I'm in. Give me twelve hours to find him. I'll call you when I have." Liliah said.
" Thank you Li. I can't wait to see you again." Bruce added.
" Me too." Liliah said before hanging up.

Liliah took a deep breath and walked down the hall, pass her and Fred's room and to the very last door. She opened it and in the closet was a trunk. Liliah pulled it out and opened it. Inside was her suit. The suit she hasn't worn in about three years. She pulled it out along with the helmet.

" I promise this is my last adventure. Let me end this so you and me can get married. So we can have kids and live the simple life." Liliah grabbed his hands.
" You promise this is last one?" Fred asked.
" I promise." Liliah nodded.
" Okay. Be careful I love you." Fred told her.
" I love you too." Liliah smiled.

Liliah blinked away the memory and walked into the bathroom. She pulled off her sleep shirt and wiggled into her suit. She looked at her self in the mirror, the suit felt snd looked almost foreign to her. Liliah brushed her hair down and put on her helmet.

Every little fiber in this suit held a memory and Liliah felt them all at once. She had to look at herself for a minute. She looked-she looked like herself. For the first time in three years she looked and felt like herself. Liliah laced up her boots then walked back to the trunk. She pulled out her daggers and placed them in all her pockets and holsters around her suit. Then she loaded her guns and put them in holsters.

Liliah walked back to the kitchen and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill. She wrote a letter to her family and friends explaining that she had to go but would be back.

She looked down the hall at the room where her fiancée was asleep. Liliah blinked away her tears and started walking down the four flight of stairs to the shop.

Liliah went to open the door to leave.
" Don't go!" Fred shouted.
Liliah turned around to see Fred standing on the stairs out of breath and clutching her letter.
" I have to." Liliah told him in a broken voice.
" No, no you don't. You can stay." Fred told her.
" They need me, Fred." Liliah felt tears start to form in her eyes.
" The people that haven't made contact with you in two years?" Fred asked.