32

Liliah pulled on her rainbow striped sweater to complete her look.
(outfit attached above)
Her and Cedric were meeting her parents at the same pub as last time. Then they would go back to the Potters, pick up Harry ( and most likely Remus and Sirius) then they would head for the train station.

Liliah took the elevator down to the main floor with her trunk in hand. When she stepped out she saw Cedric, Wanda, Vision and Tony all eating breakfast, well expect Vision, he didn't eat food. Liliah sat down her trunk in the living room next to Cedric's. She walked over and sat next to Wanda and Vision.

" Morning." She greeted as fixed her glasses.
" I see the glasses are back." Wanda smirked.
" Only because those contacts killed me last night. I swear I piece of glitter got stuck in them." Liliah subconsciously rubbed her left eye.
" Well Cap will be happy to see you wearing them without being told." Tony told her.
" Don't remind me." Liliah groaned.
She laid her head on the counter. Tony and Vision got up and walked to the sink.

" God I'm so hungover." Liliah rubbed her head.
" I know. Who's idea was it to drink five shots of vodka?" Wanda asked dropping her peppy act.
" Hufflepuff." Liliah grumbled.
The two girls looked at Cedric who was rubbing his own head.
" Well it wasn't my idea to drink a whole bottle of fire whiskey." Cedric defended.
" Yes it was." Liliah's head popped up.
" Oh yeah right. I kinda forgot what happen last night." Cedric admitted.
" So did I- where's Peter?!" Liliah asked.

" Right here." Peter grumbled walking up behind them.
He wore the same clothes from last night without his suit jacket and now it was all crinkled.
" Did you pass out on the couch?" Liliah asked.
" I think so? I honestly can't remember anything after that first glass of that weird European whiskey you brought." Peter furrowed his eyebrows trying to think back.
He gave up though, his head hurting too much to even think.

He sat down next to Liliah. She grabbed the coffee pot and poured two cups of coffee handing one to Peter.
" May's going to kill me." Peter sipped his coffee.
" Your getting off easy. James and Sirius are going to scream as loud as they possibly can when I get there. Not even knowing I'm hungover just to do it." Liliah placed her head in her hand.
" James? Sirius? Are those some of your other British friends?" Peter asked.

" No that's my biological father and uncle." Liliah told him.
Peter wanted to ask questions but his brain refused to let him process any new information so he just nodded.
" Liliah, Cedric. You two ready?" Steve asked walking into the living room.
" Yeah." Liliah hopped off the stool she was sitting on.

Wanda stood up and the two hugged. Peter stood up and nervously waited behind her. Liliah turned to him and smiled. She pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.
" Is it cool that I tell people my first kiss was Liliah Rogers?" Peter asked.
" Sure. As long as you promise to try and talk to Liz." Liliah pointed her finger at him.
" I'll try." Peter nodded.
" Then yes. I'll see you on the flip side Pete." Liliah smiled.
" Bye Lili." Peter waved.

Liliah walked over to her dad and best friend. Her dad had her trunk as the three got on the elevator.

¥¥¥

James and Lily waited patiently for their daughter. The door swung open and Liliah's bright smile immediately brighten the place. James and Lily both stood.
" Mom! Pops!" Liliah said and rushed over to them.
The three hugged, two a littler harder then the other. They pulled away and smiled at their not so little girl.

" I missed you." Liliah told them.
" You missed you too sweetie." Lily kissed her head.
" I'll take her trunk from you Steve." James offered.
" Oh thank you." Steve handed the trunk to him.
Liliah walked back over to her dad and hugged him.
" I love you dad. See you in a few months." Liliah told him.
" I love you too Li. Be good." Steve rubbed her back.
" I'll try." She chuckled.

" Liliah Peggy." Steve gave her a fake stern look.
" Bye dad." Liliah smiled.
" Bye honey." Steve smiled back.
The four wizards got in the fireplace. They threw down the floo powder and were engulfed in green flames.

¥¥¥

" God your needy." Liliah told her brother as she ran her fingers threw his messy hair.
Harry laid his head on her lap on the train ride back to Hogwarts.
" I haven't had a decent head rub in a week." Harry whined but don't bothering to open his eyes.
" He gets that from James." Remus told her from right next to her.
" Seems about right." Liliah chuckled.

Across from them sat Cedric, Ron, and Hermione. Cedric was passed out, Ron was eating his weight in chocolate frogs, and Hermione was reading adding occasional things to the conversation.

" Oh look what I got for you from the Professors compartment." Remus pulled out a small bottle with clear liquid in it.
" What is it?" Liliah asked taking the bottle from him with her free hand.
" Sobering potion. Helps with hangovers." Remus whispered to her.
Liliah's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She stopped rubbing Harry's head. This caused him to whine and grabbed her hand and move it around. Liliah started rubbing his head again and he returned his hands back to rest on his stomach.

" How did you-" Liliah started.
" I went to school and shared a dorm with your father and uncle Padfoot. I know when someone is hungover." Remus told her.
" You didn't tell my parents, did you?" Liliah asked.
" No. I figured after all the times your father got away with drinking I'd let this time slid, but no more. Your back at school not New York." Remus explained.
" Thanks Moony." Liliah smiled.
" Don't mention it. Now drink, you'll feel better." Remus pointed to the bottle.

With one of her hands being occupied she brought the bottle up to her mouth. She bite the wooden top and pulled it off. She dropped the lid next to her leg then chugged the position. Immediately her headache went away.

" I love having you here." Liliah told him.
" I know I'm pretty cool." Remus joked.
" Absolutely. The coolest Marauder trophy goes to you." Liliah nodded.
Remus chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Authors Note: Just a filler chapter. I kinda love the little group of Liliah, Peter, Cedric and Wanda. I think it's just the cutest thing. Let me know what y'all think. Thank you for reading and please stayed tuned for upcoming chapters 💛